Nissan/Infiniti Tech SR20DET? RB26DETT? VQ35DE? What's it all mean? Find out here!

Newbie question for the ages

Old 07-07-2010, 11:29 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Never heard of him.... what's the name of the shop ?

Originally Posted by actiew
yeah i got a good tuner on busch at R&I automotive named collins he is national and internationally know and guiding me right with my build so far. Tellin me when to spend and how instead of trying to say buy all this stuff just to gain 5hp. tellin me the crucial components to buy and why, breakin it down for a newbie nah mean.
Old 07-07-2010, 12:35 PM
Blah Blah Blah

never heard of him either. for the same amount of dollars Martin can do it. what all do you have at this point .. . turbo? injector size? cams? etc
Old 07-07-2010, 12:46 PM
Free the Vert!

shop name is R&I innovative or automotive its in busch industrial park in tampa off of busch blvd. As of now I have injector dynamics 750cc, stock cams and shaft lookin at HKS or BC still researching on those so many views out there got t28 bb new from nissanparts.cc for a S15, rocker arms aem gauges wideband huego and doin up my suspension tananbe sway front and back also tanabe struts bout to get a camber kit wit traction rods if i can ever find the eibach wit the drop i want but i think they are discontinued but i got a alot of stuff that i cant remeber off the dome ill post what i have when the build is completed then yall can tell me where i can pull alil more power from. Im still in germany driving aroun in a GT2 on the autobahn so not really thinkin bout my 40 right this week. be back on sat
Old 07-07-2010, 12:48 PM
Free the Vert!

was tryna post some pics and video on zilvia for a kat on there then tried lickinit to my facebook but its all not workin for some reason probably gotta shrink the images to the right size later. Shit u know they only go as low as 95 oct out here. they got some shit call super 100 racing fuel at all the stations... FOR REAL DAMN...
Old 07-07-2010, 01:25 PM

A AEM is extreme for a T28 setup. Not sure if he recommended this to you or not, but I wouldn't dive into standalones until I started to hit GT30R territory (or exceeded 400ish whp which a T28 by no means will support). Sounds like a waste of cash and time imo. A rom tune is more than capable of supporting what a T28 can dish out. For someone who is supposed to be world renowned he sure is kind of unheard of (not trying to be negative - just saying).

Originally Posted by actiew
shop name is R&I innovative or automotive its in busch industrial park in tampa off of busch blvd. As of now I have injector dynamics 750cc, stock cams and shaft lookin at HKS or BC still researching on those so many views out there got t28 bb new from nissanparts.cc for a S15, rocker arms aem gauges wideband huego and doin up my suspension tananbe sway front and back also tanabe struts bout to get a camber kit wit traction rods if i can ever find the eibach wit the drop i want but i think they are discontinued but i got a alot of stuff that i cant remeber off the dome ill post what i have when the build is completed then yall can tell me where i can pull alil more power from. Im still in germany driving aroun in a GT2 on the autobahn so not really thinkin bout my 40 right this week. be back on sat
Old 07-07-2010, 07:55 PM
Doesnt see what you did

Sounds like your buddy doesnt know wtf he's doing, and had you spend all your money in all the wrong places, but hey at least u got rocker arms
Old 07-07-2010, 08:31 PM

^ If he recommended all that stuff to him then I will have to agree.
Old 07-08-2010, 04:55 AM
Blah Blah Blah

i am starting to think this is a troll.. i just saw his post on zilvia,, its exactly the same. something aint right with this ...i think
Old 07-08-2010, 06:20 AM

His english aint right . Way too many trolls as of late.

Originally Posted by Z350man
i am starting to think this is a troll.. i just saw his post on zilvia,, its exactly the same. something aint right with this ...i think
Old 07-08-2010, 07:42 AM
Free the Vert!

actually he said that after I flaked out of the 500hp setup and told me I wouldnt need it but I already started buying things and that was the first thing I had brought. Only gonna put it in cuz Im not gonna waste my time tryna sell it and have all these kats tryna low ball me for an ECU thats still in the box. So im gonna avoid that and put it in my ride cuz the future is unwritten and I might still go 500hp...