Nissan/Infiniti Tech SR20DET? RB26DETT? VQ35DE? What's it all mean? Find out here!

Figure this out!!!

Old 06-11-2010, 08:05 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Haha wow this is seriously the shittiest forum ever....... You guess suck cock. Good luck with all your en devours with race cars. Hope you guys have fun with all your drift racing madness competitions A.K.A. ( hard parking comps). You guys have all been sooooooooo helpful I am grateful.... Whenever I decide to start parking my car at causeway and lowry park to take pictures of my sick rimz and whip I will hit everyone up. Maybe I will even post a build thread with pictures of me putting in my sweet JDM sr20 motor and getting some sick paint and rimz.
Old 06-11-2010, 10:19 AM

Originally Posted by supbro
^your a moron and obviously have never changed an fpr on a stock fuel rail...

osama is a moderator

my lag is your courtesy head start

ATTENTION.... installing a head gasket, head studs or pistons and rods in your otherwise STOCK engine dose not make it a "built" engine! stop listing you cars for sale saying they are built when its not!!

Old 06-11-2010, 10:24 AM
kings cannot fall.

Haha wow this is seriously the shittiest forum ever....... You guess suck cock. Good luck with all your en devours with race cars. Hope you guys have fun with all your drift racing madness competitions A.K.A. ( hard parking comps). You guys have all been sooooooooo helpful I am grateful.... Whenever I decide to start parking my car at causeway and lowry park to take pictures of my sick rimz and whip I will hit everyone up. Maybe I will even post a build thread with pictures of me putting in my sweet JDM sr20 motor and getting some sick paint and rimz.
feel free to leave. you wont be missed.
also, "endeavors" is one word.
Old 06-11-2010, 11:37 AM
Doesnt see what you did

I have no problems getting my own cars to run just fine, and my friends cars, sorry about your luck

Old 06-12-2010, 09:14 AM

Originally Posted by osama tim laden
feel free to leave. you wont be missed.
also, "endeavors" is one word.
Actually when rooted A.K.A. written via. derivation of word it is two words... Sorry you are wrong again.
Old 06-12-2010, 09:15 AM

Originally Posted by Z28ricer
I have no problems getting my own cars to run just fine, and my friends cars, sorry about your luck

What a pointless post. I am glad that Tim is doing his job as a mod.