Ford, Lincoln, Mercury Tech Automotive Related Topics Only !

Consealed Weapons Permit Question

Old 01-04-2007, 01:11 PM
Thread TERRORIST

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by MISSINGSTANG
Yes the old m-16's have a spring in the barrel, ask anyone thats shot them in the prone position the fucking thing goes TWANG in your ear after every shot. As for the 12 ga, our shotguns are a catch 22 great stopping power but i havent see anyone shoot them and not have blood splotes under their skin the next day. The 14" barrel gives a HUGE kick. The funny thing is as soon as your done shooting the course they reload you w/ less than leathal ammo and run you through the same course of fire again. Only problem is the fucking thing kicks like a daisy air rifle. I love to watch new people shoot it cause you see them tense up and throw themselves into the gun anticipateing the shot then its like pfft. Everyone laughs, plus you can tell who's anticipateing the shot!!!!!
I never saw a tactical advantage in a solely pistol gripped shotgun. I'd rather have a pistol grip and a tactical butt-stock on it. Combine that with a 14 inch barrel and now you've got a potent weapon. I just never have the same kind of accuracy or grip when firing from the hip.

"They were crying when their sons left, God is wearing black. Hes gone so far to find no hope, hes never coming back. They were crying when their sons left, all young men must go. Hes come so far to find the truth hes never going home."

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 01-04-2007, 02:25 PM
The sig nazi's bitch...

Originally Posted by 98DOHC
Are you talking about a m-16?

The M-4 i fired didnt have any spring in the stock. It had some recoil. When we bought ammo its was .223. Maybe im confusing it with a .022??? :confused: (The other smaller rifle we were shooting.) I'm no gun expert. You guys tell me. mm .cal whatever..lol When you said .22 i was think you ment a little pea shooter for some reason.
.223 = 5.56

2011 Mustang GT 5.0 Premium, 6M, Brembos, nav and HIDs
Flowmaster catbacks, K&N drop in, for now!
Old 01-04-2007, 02:31 PM
NEEDS A COUPE

Originally Posted by vip18971
I never saw a tactical advantage in a solely pistol gripped shotgun. I'd rather have a pistol grip and a tactical butt-stock on it. Combine that with a 14 inch barrel and now you've got a potent weapon. I just never have the same kind of accuracy or grip when firing from the hip.
Thats what it is pistol grip w/ a tactical stock, i'll look for a few pics stand by

Old 01-04-2007, 03:10 PM
NEEDS A COUPE

This is as close as a pic i can find right now kids are non stop i'll look more later

Old 01-04-2007, 03:12 PM
Thread TERRORIST

Ahh, awesome. Personally I like the adjustable AR-15 style ones...but I'm sure that does ya just fine too.

"They were crying when their sons left, God is wearing black. Hes gone so far to find no hope, hes never coming back. They were crying when their sons left, all young men must go. Hes come so far to find the truth hes never going home."

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote