The Video Post Check here for the latest videos!

Minn Street racing bust

Old 11-30-2004, 11:35 AM
Up and running

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

With 400 Cars racing on one night, sounds like the City could setup a track and that would help with the problem IMO.
Old 11-30-2004, 11:36 AM
banned

Originally posted by plan Z
i went to court cause i was on private property when i got a carless, and the judge said it didnt matter if it was private or not because of the fact that that area could be accessed from public roads
Go do a burn out in a public parkiing lot and see what the cops do !! NADA !! we got a Waiver from a local publics owner that allowed to gather in the parking lot on saturday nights we would do burn outs and be dumb and The cops would PARK a cruiser in the lot and leave it there to scare us NOTHING they can do you my friend got shafted by a shitty judge I woulda fought it !

Unless the area you were at an inline with public roads then i can see that But a secluded road in a Warehouse district is to my knowledge private to the owners and tenants of the complex Usually patroled By private security UNLESS they pay fees to have Public patrols through the complex BUT then its legal because they dont want anyone in the complex.
Old 11-30-2004, 11:38 AM
banned

Originally posted by cykociv
With 400 Cars racing on one night, sounds like the City could setup a track and that would help with the problem IMO.
+1

and make it more of a street style track not a Drag strip !!

I think its more the setting than the event I have more fun racing on a street in a complex VS a Drag Strip where you have to wait in line and be numbered and get like 2 runs for 20 bones ! Id rather Talk shit to someone and say line your shit up and run them !
Old 11-30-2004, 12:24 PM
I like PENIS!!!

Originally posted by DirtyDave
Go do a burn out in a public parkiing lot and see what the cops do !! NADA !!
ok, you go do a burnout in a public parking lot, Ill have a cop sit across the street, and when you do it, we'll see if he pulls you. Sure if you get a waiver from the owner you can get away with it....but youd better have that waiver on you at all times, or else your fucked. Otherwise the cop is gonna pull you, because if you dont have that waiver, your trespassing and reckless driving at the same time. Dont bother arguing this one because I am 100% sure on it. If you want to argue it, I know a few close friends that are working for both Clearwater and the PCSO that I will gladly bring along one night so you can try and prove me wrong.
Old 11-30-2004, 12:48 PM
banned

Originally posted by SlickMatB
ok, you go do a burnout in a public parking lot, Ill have a cop sit across the street, and when you do it, we'll see if he pulls you. Sure if you get a waiver from the owner you can get away with it....but youd better have that waiver on you at all times, or else your fucked. Otherwise the cop is gonna pull you, because if you dont have that waiver, your trespassing and reckless driving at the same time. Dont bother arguing this one because I am 100% sure on it. If you want to argue it, I know a few close friends that are working for both Clearwater and the PCSO that I will gladly bring along one night so you can try and prove me wrong.

Im gonna do you a favor and Look up the Statute Email it you So as not to embaress you again in a public forum. Parking Lots are PRIVATE !!! Come out to Winter Haven one Night To the Publix's on Cypress Gardens BLVD. Ill put 100 on it that atleast 6 people that hang with us are PCSO's They will leave a Marked Cruiser in the lot and leave us alone !! THERE IS NOTHING THEY CAN DO actually its IN the constitution Right To Gather In a Public. Doing BUrnouts is the least we do !! Now when you get dumb while leaving a lot you can get pulled Actually I had a Local PD roll up on us IN the lot at about 2 am and were wanting to search our cars Then Det. Shawn Sloan From the PCSO rolled up and Said Go home That It was late NOTHING about searching our cars and the next day he personally told me that the PD has no juristitcion in ANY PRIVATE PARKING LOTS !!!
Old 11-30-2004, 12:54 PM
banned

Right to Peaceably Assemble -- history and definition
The right to peacefully gather and parade or demonstrate to make one's views known or to support or oppose a public policy is based upon the twin guarantees of the freedom of speech and the right to peaceably assemble.

One thing most citizens don't realize is that Private Communities with Private Roads are at a disadvantage
when it comes to law enforcement services from the local Police/Sheriff. These local Police or Sheriff
has NO 'Jurisdiction' on Private Property and Private Roads. (Other than serving Warrants, Orders
for Arrest, or other Civil Papers they can not perform any other enforcement duties on Private
Property or Private Roads.) Therefore, the ability of the local Police/Sheriff to provide law enforcement
is limited when on Private Property. However, Special Police Officers derives their 'Police Power' from the
contract between and individual entity (person(s) or business) as provided under Florida General
Statutes, Chapter 74E, and have full Law Enforcement capabilities on Private Property and Private Roads
to enforce all City and County ordnances, limited Motor Vehicle Laws, State and Federal Laws

Article (2)

Citizens may convene public meetings , forums and demonstrations freely . They are not to be infringed or restricted except by constraints stipulated by this law .

Article (3)

Public meetings may be convened by addressing a notice , in writing , to the governor or police director prior 48 hours of the meeting date , at least .

Article (4)

A notice in writing shall be submitted ; signed at least by three of the meeting organizers indicting , place , time and purpose of meeting .
When a notice , in writing , submitted by a corporate body , it shall be sufficient to sign by its representative .
Without violating the right to meet , the governor or the police director may have constraints on the period and course of action of meeting as stated in article (3) for the purpose of traffic movement . Meeting organizers shall be informed of such constraints , in writing , 24 hours , at most , of the notice delivery .
As long as the organizing agency does not receive any reply in writing - as stated above - they may convene the public meeting at the time specified in their notice .
Article (5)

Competent authorities , and upon request of the organizing agency , may take necessary actions of security provided that such actions do not infringe liberty and course of action of meeting .

(3) Owner's Consent. Proof of ownership of all property upon which the assembly is to
be held or a statement made upon oath or affirmation by the record owner(s) of all such
property that the applicant has permission to use such property for an assembly of five
thousand (5,000) or more persons.
(4) Purpose. The nature or purpose of the assembly.
(5) Term. The total number of days and/or hours during which the assembly is to last.
(6) Size of Assembly. The maximum number of persons which the applicant shall
permit to assemble at any time, not to exceed the maximum number which can reasonably
assemble at the location of the assembly, in consideration of the nature of the assembly, or
the maximum number of persons allowed to sleep within the boundaries of the location of
the assembly by the zoning ordinance of the municipality if the assembly is to continue
overnight.

I hate Proving you people wrong BUt it has to be done !

Like i said they have no Jurisdiction !!! Another Tid Bit of info When Someone Builds a parking lot they waive these rights to have juristiction because They Give Space for gatheirng of Motor Vehicles for purpose of use of their facilities ! So No notice has to be made Its in the County Ordinences Its a Private Property ALLOWING gathering of vehicles, as for privates roads they are just that someone owns them for the purpose of motor vehicle travel not patroled by Local authorities If they choose to have it patroled they will pay a fee or have a private company patrol it But NO ONE has authority UNLESS the owner gives consent to have them removed after being removed they are free to leave or The police can run any check they want since you are removed to a public arena ie Public HWY or CR ! Damn it feels good to flex a lil knowledge on dumb ass's ! Next time you would like to post against me Remember I do my research ! Do you ?

Last edited by DirtyDave; 11-30-2004 at 01:16 PM.
Old 11-30-2004, 02:09 PM
DownSh!ft Films

Considering street racing has been going on for the longest its funny how so many news stories have been made like its something new.

And i wouldnt be surprised if some of those cops use to street race in their muscle cars. And thats really sad that out of 400 cars that small amount of people were arrested for stuff. It shows that all those cops could of been doing something meaningful and helping people instead of busting the street racers.
Old 11-30-2004, 06:21 PM

Originally posted by DirtyDave
Go do a burn out in a public parkiing lot and see what the cops do !! NADA !! we got a Waiver from a local publics owner that allowed to gather in the parking lot on saturday nights we would do burn outs and be dumb
If the owner was nice enough to let you have a meet, why are you not respecting his property by doing dumb shit like doing burnouts in their parking lot?
Old 11-30-2004, 06:25 PM
banned

Originally posted by 1slowcrx
If the owner was nice enough to let you have a meet, why are you not respecting his property by doing dumb shit like doing burnouts in their parking lot?

Kids will be kids ! :bbb:
Old 11-30-2004, 07:22 PM
22+24 = 224

what if the car has a swap? Stolen! :/

Win / Loss record...buwhahaha.