TRShop Reviews Reviews of service provided (good or bad) by local shops. Keep it factual and honest people, no flaming, no posting personal details and keep it ontopic.

Happy with my LS Vtec thanks to Thehondaconnection!

Old 12-27-2012, 08:13 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Happy with my LS Vtec thanks to Thehondaconnection!

Decided to ditch the stock automatic LS and go with an LS Vtec consisting of a B18A block/ B18C head/B16 Tranny. Aside from the machining work, the whole build/auto-to-manual swap was done by Clayton w/ thehondaconnection. I couldn't stress enough how much this guy knows about anything that has to do with cars period lol. Forget all the common sense stuff and general info, he knows all the small details about what it takes to get it done, which was a main reason I chose him over many others to do handle my build and swap. I guarantee if you want someone who knows exactly what they are doing, and you want a job done right the first time call him up .. My motor has no knocks/no smoking/no leaks/no idle issues/no startup issues whatsoever..

Tamparican's LSV Build Thread (for more pics,details)

https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/p...tec-build.html

The original motor in the car

Somethings missing?!

There it is

Last edited by elmcityrican; 01-09-2013 at 05:52 AM.
Old 04-13-2013, 08:26 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Little update: Wanted to give a big shotout to Clayton for helping me with my car few weeks back... It was dizzy-related (needed a new coil) but he helped me diagnose the symptoms and steered me in the right path the same day to get it figured out myself before dropping $$$ on parts I didn't need...Nothing but good things from a legit guy.