TRShop Reviews Reviews of service provided (good or bad) by local shops. Keep it factual and honest people, no flaming, no posting personal details and keep it ontopic.

TheHondaConnection Great Affordable Work, Clayton Thank You

Old 04-15-2013, 08:15 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default TheHondaConnection Great Affordable Work, Clayton Thank You

Hey everyone, I'm Sean, pretty new to the site and new to Central Florida and the West Coast. Its really hard to find some one that's knowledgeable about Honda/Acura's or cars in general, that does great professional work, and is affordable. Most of the time you have to sacrifice one for the others.I called Clayton and told him my problem with my 92 Integra, which needed a transmission swap, clutch, flywheel, and basically a run down on what else it needed.Not only did he recommend to change out seals which I wouldn't of thought of, he also changed out the oil pan gasket and told me my oil pump pick up had a dent in it. I have been running on a busted YS1 transmission no fifth gear and pop outs like crazy for about a year and he installed the Y1 transmission I picked up, Stage 2 Competition Clutch and Flywheel, fixed my radiator fan, took off all the gunk I didn't need like shoddy grounds, changed my oil pan gasket, fixed an exhaust leak I was having, and taught me a bunch of informational and important stuff bout my car I didn't know. He treated my car like his own and treated my like a person not like just another customer or a number. I have been impressed with the quality of work and service he provides and will bring my da9 back to him for more work definitely. If you need any of your Honda/Acura work done I highly recommend him. Thank You Clayton!!!! Car Runs Great!!