Subaru Tech All We'll Drive

Gearset, etc installed

Old 08-12-2003, 09:56 AM
ASM FTW!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by TampaWRX
I would recommend rev matching or double clutching every downshift anyway, especially if you're going to first on a roll. Real men double clutch all their downshifts.

ah, i already do... i guess i might be a "real" man after all
Old 08-15-2003, 07:25 AM
Elitist Supra Asshole :)

Originally posted by TampaWRX
I would recommend rev matching or double clutching every downshift anyway, especially if you're going to first on a roll. Real men double clutch all their downshifts.
thats what that means? I just thought it meant my tranny sucked i heel-toe brake for the fun of it...
Old 08-16-2003, 06:31 PM
"color blind kid"

TampaWRX- type RA 4th goes to 100 at redline... didn't hit fuel cut... if your planning to trap any higher than 100 I don't sugest frankenstiening it. If you planning to road race I sugest picking tracks with no straights. 4th to 5th pull is so nice I don't think you should mess with it.

Found the top of 4th right behind the mastro sti this evening coming back from the rainedout track day. :o what a bute....
Learn how to use the feedback system! When people don't fallow through with a deal, fucking make it known! of course everyone has all positive points, no one fucking gives negatives for flakers, if you start giving negative feedbacks for flaking maybe people on tr will stop making stupid ass posts about wanting to buy shit then not showing up for the shit.