Nissan/Infiniti Tech SR20DET? RB26DETT? VQ35DE? What's it all mean? Find out here!

Before i take it to the shop..... or drive it in a lake..

Old 06-11-2009, 06:31 PM
BELOW M3

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Glad she's safe!
Old 06-11-2009, 06:54 PM
TR Balla Donor Supreme

yea definitely harness... they sell brand new oem harnesses pretty cheap on ebay thats your best bet
Old 06-11-2009, 07:34 PM
(OO\____/OO)

Originally Posted by RB240Mike
yea definitely harness... they sell brand new oem harnesses pretty cheap on ebay thats your best bet
yeah, saw one for $215 with free shipping... it's not Nissan, but it IS a OEM aftermarket replacement... my quesiton about that is the wires should probably be the same as a OEM Nissan one correct, as in the colors and what not right??? if so, i'll prob just go ahead and buy it... new uncut firewall grommet and all WOOT WOOT

yeah, i'm probably just going to order a new harness, as mine was a hack job before i even owned the car... and have Taylo Durdan work it over for me... i've already sent him a PM asking for a Est cost and what not....

when it comes to wiring, i'll pay to play... i don't know enough about it to venture into it....

if anyone know's anyone who has exceptional harness conversion skills, and can get em done fast, let me know.... for now i think i'll stick with durdan, as i've heard amazing things about his work... but the timetable may be off..

Originally Posted by sean1
Shit'll buff out.