Nissan/Infiniti Tech SR20DET? RB26DETT? VQ35DE? What's it all mean? Find out here!

240sx sleep eyes uneven??/

Old 05-08-2008, 06:22 AM
doin big thangs

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

^youve had your share of negative posts yo!

sleepy eyes are gay, and not functional

it doesnt suprise me so many of you now a days are blowing motors when you worry so much about this shit

Originally Posted by paul kersey
worrying about horsepower levels is totally gay
like, aids of the butthole gay.

Old 05-08-2008, 06:29 AM
OG Join Date: 6-15-00

^I'm only negative when people are doing stupid things or endangering other people. Plus, I'm a crotchety old man.

1973 VW Squareback
1979 AMC Jeep Cherokee Chief

RIP Tim

Old 05-08-2008, 10:02 AM
kings cannot fall.

Originally Posted by presidential
^I'm only negative when people are doing stupid things or endangering other people.
didnt realize that sleepy eyes were such serious business.
sorry
Old 05-08-2008, 10:29 AM
fails.....

how about.
sleepy eyes are gay?
up. down. works fine.
exactly
if you don't want flip up lights, then do a conversion or something.
unless of course, you like being grouped in with the mad tyte jdm punk shits...

Last edited by norachelhere; 05-08-2008 at 10:36 AM.
Old 05-08-2008, 12:18 PM
OG Join Date: 6-15-00

didnt realize that sleepy eyes were such serious business.
sorry
I could give two shits about sleepy eyes, what you fail to realize is that there is something causing a problem which will eventually cause a failure. Just trying to help the kid out. Nowhere did he ask you if you thought the modification was cool or not.

1973 VW Squareback
1979 AMC Jeep Cherokee Chief

RIP Tim

Old 05-08-2008, 12:44 PM
kings cannot fall.

and everyone was asking questions, and getting them answered with even more stupid questions.

whooooooo caresssssssss
Old 05-08-2008, 05:26 PM

wtf is with this forum. wow. i a dude saying sleepyeyes are gay. and a another guy fighting with him over it. what the heck is the deal. all i wanted to know is why one headlight goes down slower than the other jesus. i know its gotta be the motor. or a bad relay or something like that. just wanted to know if its common. i sprayed wd 40 in the rods and motors. thats not it lol. the go down at the same speed. just different times lol. like 1/4 of a second difference.
Old 05-09-2008, 08:55 AM
fails.....

Originally Posted by poultry180sx
wtf is with this forum. wow. i a dude saying sleepyeyes are gay. and a another guy fighting with him over it. what the heck is the deal. all i wanted to know is why one headlight goes down slower than the other jesus. i know its gotta be the motor. or a bad relay or something like that. just wanted to know if its common. i sprayed wd 40 in the rods and motors. thats not it lol. the go down at the same speed. just different times lol. like 1/4 of a second difference.
so why didn't you put that info in your first post.
What is wrong with this forum is people like you come in here looking for all of the information in the world without having to do anything to get it. You can't assume that everyone has the same problem. Hell, from the way I read your first post, I assumed you ment that one was a little "less sleepy" than the other. That means you did something wrong. Them opening and closing at a different speed is something completely different. Them moving at the same speed, but at different times is completely different from that.
Ask the exact question you need answered, not some bullshit generic question. Thats how shit gets started and nothing gets done. Believe it or not, it takes just as much brain power to ask a good question as it does to answer it. Shit, from this post, you already know what is wrong. So what you really ment to ask is, A) do these things effect this, I'm not sure? and B) how do I go about correcting/replacing this problem?
All of the fighting is because you've got people trying to defend stupid people asking stupid questions, and you've got people tried of dealing with people that are too lazy to put two and two together themselves. Sure, defending the dumb people might make us look better and what not, but at the same time, I'm tired of everyone thinking that we are just a bunch of dumb honda type kids that can't figure anything out for themselves because we have the thought process of a bent door knob. Think people, just think. If everyone started thinking a little more, everything would be so much better.

/rant