Nissan/Infiniti Tech SR20DET? RB26DETT? VQ35DE? What's it all mean? Find out here!

all nissans...TEAM NISMO!

Old 03-07-2001, 06:45 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You da man!!!
Im pretty sure they do if not then its Careys fault.
Old 03-07-2001, 09:16 AM

Ebsuku Im all for it man. You and me Carey Carlos and a couple others should meet up and you and I could race our 240s...all I have is intake but my car is blessed by Jesus so Ill probably win.

Old 03-07-2001, 11:56 AM

Originally posted by "Someone"

Originally posted by Bumpin240SX:
Ebsuku Im all for it man. You and me Carey Carlos and a couple others should meet up and you and I could race our 240s...all I have is intake but my car is blessed by Jesus so Ill probably win.
All I have is an intake and stage 3 clutch and like Ive said 100 times I cant get it to hook up at all until I get tires so having it is usless for now. Ill still race ya though cause my car is blessed by Apexi. You going out to the AutoX Sunday?

Old 03-07-2001, 12:46 PM
unsuspecting victim

hey kris thats cool and all. yes there is a sentra.net sbb....its sentra.net/sbb anyways im on there and there are a few peeps that would come. you met two at the picnic thing one lives here and is on tr. anyways im in but i do not want to meet any nissan peeps that are stuck up or have probles. i want this to be a friendly thing ya know? im going sunday......ill cheer your cone mauling on dave

------------------
<FONT size=4>Oh The R....It Just Looks Cool</FONT s>

you can neva eva get on our level...
James represents
Old 03-07-2001, 09:17 PM

I Dont Really Care About The True Story Of Team Nismo Tampa. All I Know Is It Was Several Stock To Mildly Modded Cars.

You Guys Arent Talking About A Car Club Youre Talking About Hangin Out. Have You Any Experience With Car Clubs? Some Of The Better Known Truck Clubs Around Brandon/Tampa Have Very Strict Rules And Requirements. They Also Have A Government (Kinda Like High School Clubs). The Way You Get In Is By Application. Then If They Like Your App A Few Designated People Inspect Your Truck (EVERY LITTLE DETAIL). Some Even Require That You Have Adjustable Suspension (Bags Or Switches). That Is What A Car Club Is all About. Things Like That Protect The Image Of That Club. They Know That There Are No Half Ass Trucks Sportin Their Logo. Im Sure That Plenty Of Guys With Mildly Modded Or Stock Trucks Hang Out With Them At Meets And Shows But Until They Meet The Criteria They Cant Get The Vinyl.

If Im Going To Sport A Car Club Banner I Want To Know That Only Clean And Respectable Cars Are Representing That Club. I Probably Wouldnt Let My Car Into A Club In The Shape Its In (Check The Site) Until I Fixed The Fender/Door.

The Team Nismo Orlando Looked Good Because All The Cars I Saw That Had The Logo Were Either Turbo Or SERIOUS N/A Powered. They Also Detailed Their Cars Right Before We Went To The Meet. I Felt Pretty Lame Sporting Mismatched Wheels And A Dirty Ass Car Complete With Accident Damage And I Was Just Following Them. The Team Nismo Tampa Looked Bad Because It Had Several Stock Cars. The One I Remember Best Was A Heavily Riced Sentra. I Believe It Was A 1.6 And Auto. Lots Of Stereo And Custom Paint. Team Nismo Should Be More Of A Performance Based Club In My Opinion. Save The Stereo And Custom Paint For The Lowrider Clubs.

I Would Like To Start A Serious Team Nismo Tampa. Team Nismo Would Include Any Nissan But Only Those That Have Mods And Can Be Competitive At Events (Drag And Otherwise). A Club Would Be Great To Organize Races And Meets. Like I Said You Dont Exclude People Without Mods They Just Dont Get The Vinyl And Other Things Until They Meet Whatever Criteria Has Been Set.

------------------
92 NX2000 hometown.aol.com/utilitycow/myhomepage/index.html
I/H/E GC Coils & Plates AGXs ST Sway Bars STB Front & Rear Every ES Bushing Shifter Wires Flywheel ACT Clutch Pulleys Etc...
Old 03-08-2001, 08:57 AM

Originally posted by UtilityCow:
You Guys Arent Talking About A Car Club Youre Talking About Hangin Out.
Well that is your opinion and you desires in a car club. If you look at a club what kinda of people are in it? People who share common interests and feelings. Do you by chance know what kind of car club thats being thought up here? Please done assume things MISSION STATEMENT will be here soon!!! Woo woo!!

Im totally cool with clubs that have standards because yes people look at that club and respect it because of their standards and how badass looking and performing the cars are. What good is it to hold an image if the people you are trying to impress(holding image = impressed people) cant participate in their own club because their cars arent moded or looks arent the best? Thats why there are so many clubs.

I dont know man maybe Im misreading your post Id love to continue this chat in person that way there are no misscommunications or anything read wrong. Later....

Ill be at this Sundays AutoX at MacDill racing my gheto glorified 240 in all her beauty maybe well get a chance there to talk.

<FONT COLOR=#a8a8a8 SIZE=1 FACE=Verdana Arial>This message has been edited by Ebsuku on 03-08-2001 at 01:04 PM</font>
Old 03-08-2001, 12:26 PM
unsuspecting victim

I Would Like To Start A Serious Team Nismo Tampa. Team Nismo Would Include Any Nissan But Only Those That Have Mods And Can Be Competitive At Events (Drag And Otherwise). A Club Would Be Great To Organize Races And Meets. Like I Said You Dont Exclude People Without Mods They Just Dont Get The Vinyl And Other Things Until They Meet Whatever Criteria Has Been Set.

there will NOT be a team nismo starting up because im damn sure that rob will not give up that name. it is his name started here in tampa (no i know there is a real team nismo japan cuz im friends with them too). think about a new name or something. we have something big planned and it will be for everyone. not all people can afford turbo or all that other stuff so get over it.

------------------
<FONT size=4>When You Are Confused I Will Use Little Words
To Explain It To Your Dumb Ass.
</FONT s>

you can neva eva get on our level...
James represents
Old 03-08-2001, 02:01 PM

Retardedness

Old 03-11-2001, 08:31 AM

I Dont Really Care About The True Story Of Team Nismo Tampa. All I Know Is It Was Several Stock To Mildly Modded Cars.

Dude It must take you a really long time to type. Your capitals problem is getting on my nerves.