Mazda Tech If your Mazda is a brap brap,or a zoom zoom, then this is your place.

My 13b build blunders

Old 12-14-2010, 05:51 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

yea even a older e6k,e6x, e11. or the newer sprint re.

if you havent been in a small plane its worst, cause your eyes and brain say we are moving and your body says oh no we are not. eyes and brain go asshole we are moving, cant you see? body says fuck you we are not moving at all. so they fight and fight and eventualy your body says, you know what fuck you brain, see if you can stop this!! then you throw up.
Old 12-15-2010, 08:14 AM
B anned

Originally Posted by miataspeed
yea even a older e6k,e6x, e11. or the newer sprint re.
the sprint re does not work with S5 cars ! trust me ive been ther gotta have the s4 throttle body and omp linkage and omp. does not support electronic omps

@POPE really ? hahaha i bet the oil was just burning off your headers lol fix that shit and bring it to sunshine !!!
Old 12-15-2010, 09:29 AM

Yeah man. thats the plan. I wont get it tuned tho as i already cancelled that, but with the bald ass tires i have anyways i dont think a tune is gonna make much difference. I am gonna try and fix the issue and bring it out for shits and giggles... its only running on 5 or 6 pounds i think... whatever the stock gate is set at...

Tampa Bay Rotary Owners Club Member # 4
Team Decep!
you never saw it coming