A Night Out

Old 08-17-2010, 12:16 PM
*Turbo Interceptor*

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by InsaneCivicCoupe
With a name like "DESERTEAGLE50" you really HAVE TO be a hard ass...
lol
Old 08-17-2010, 12:50 PM

Originally Posted by InsaneCivicCoupe
With a name like "DESERTEAGLE50" you really HAVE TO be a hard ass...

Keeping and Carrying Arms for Self Defense is a Fundamental Civil Right. Stand Up!
"BUSINESS UP FRONT PARTY IN THE BACK"
medical marijuana

242 by blackmelissa15, on Flickr
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8Z17PzdYu0http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pVqv25Tijo
Old 08-17-2010, 01:17 PM
has whippled VTEC

Originally Posted by THE_ONE
A lot was said before,but Rob was going to try and work things out, and so was I for the sake of our mutual friends... Rob was going to try and work something out for me with unlimited free dyno time as long as I owned my car but ended up just blowing me off in the end. As usual is word is worth shit, he has no plan to fix any of his wrongs. I'm just done with them and can't wait to see them in a casket. That was my last and final attempt...

In case your really in the dark.. READ and READ ALL OF IT>
https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/m...-rob-dave.html
Now im confused also...Im not trying to start anymore shit, just get an understanding. When did all of ^ that take place? Because when FBI was still on causeway (which was not long ago) you were still buying/pricing parts from them and things seemed cool...I remember being in the office on more than one occasion when they would be on the phone with you...and it all seemed friendly. Again just trying to grasp an understanding...
Old 08-17-2010, 01:31 PM
Master of the cut-off T'S

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

"If you don't set goals for yourself, you are
doomed to work to achieve the goals of
someone else."

Women might be able to fake orgasms but us men can fake a whole relationship.

V-TEC = Virtually-Torqueless Economic Cars
(PROG) Crew member #5

{o,o}
|)__)
-"-"-

O RLY?
Old 08-17-2010, 01:42 PM

Old 08-17-2010, 01:52 PM
TR Shop Mod

Shady.....where did you get the drifting is gay sticker? I want one.
Old 08-17-2010, 04:47 PM
*Turbo Interceptor*

Originally Posted by Shadytrixta1
Now im confused also...Im not trying to start anymore shit, just get an understanding. When did all of ^ that take place? Because when FBI was still on causeway (which was not long ago) you were still buying/pricing parts from them and things seemed cool...I remember being in the office on more than one occasion when they would be on the phone with you...and it all seemed friendly. Again just trying to grasp an understanding...
I'm really not sure what your not understanding from my reply to Liquid. I will say it one more time.... For the sake of our mutual friends I bit my tongue and swallowed my pride and tried to be cool with Rob and Dave. Rob made it seem like he was willing to make things right with me and help where ever he could. He was also suppose to give me free dyno time for as long as I owned my civic. I tried to be civil and friendly till the communication stopped, I didn't here anything for a couple weeks. I then called back and was told that he is still waiting to clear it with Matt. After that I waited and waited and then it was obvious to me that after they got me to shut up and calm down they would just ignore the situation again. I feel lied to and bs'd once again and frankly had enough. I feel to much hate inside for them to go back for a second attempt to trust them to make things right. I'm done....

I recieved a shared_pm from them saying it was a miscommunication and they were waiting for me. Wether this be true or false I don't feel comfortable dealing with them again... I'm better off w/o..

Last edited by THE_ONE; 08-17-2010 at 04:54 PM.
Old 08-18-2010, 12:48 AM

Originally Posted by THE_ONE
I'm really not sure what your not understanding from my reply to Liquid. I will say it one more time.... For the sake of our mutual friends I bit my tongue and swallowed my pride and tried to be cool with Rob and Dave. Rob made it seem like he was willing to make things right with me and help where ever he could. He was also suppose to give me free dyno time for as long as I owned my civic. I tried to be civil and friendly till the communication stopped, I didn't here anything for a couple weeks. I then called back and was told that he is still waiting to clear it with Matt. After that I waited and waited and then it was obvious to me that after they got me to shut up and calm down they would just ignore the situation again. I feel lied to and bs'd once again and frankly had enough. I feel to much hate inside for them to go back for a second attempt to trust them to make things right. I'm done....

I recieved a shared_pm from them saying it was a miscommunication and they were waiting for me. Wether this be true or false I don't feel comfortable dealing with them again... I'm better off w/o..
I don't see what your mad about if they tried contacting you. The dyno is there. Gets used daily. Then again, You were one of the many that had nothing but shit to say about the numbers being all messed up with it, So why would you want to use the messed up dyno...

I can't believe you can't believe this thread isn't closed liquid.
Old 08-18-2010, 12:49 AM
Kiss Mi Ras!!!!!!

because all the mods run this thread lol
JumpManPm me for any needs for a Honda/Acura/Evo. From tune ups to motor builds TR "Old Skool DA" Member #91Still Jokie!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-18-2010, 12:53 AM

Yeah, Something like that.