A Night Out

Old 08-18-2010, 01:08 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Obviously, you just dont seem to understand how it feels to be ripped off. When it happens to you, then you will understand how Miguel has mixed emotions about the whole thing. Why would he be willing to put himself back into a situation where he doesnt feel comfortable? Why dont some of you people who dont seem to realize just how bad this situation is open your eyes instead of your assholes? Maybe, you would be able to see what all of us see.

You know what? I am talking to a bunch of morons. No need to go any furthur then that. If you cant read or comprehend anything that has been said, then you never will. Try going back through the thread to see ALL the shit that is posted. If you still come to the conclusion that any of the people who have been ripped off should let it go, then maybe you should just off yourself. Plain and simple.

I am just waiting for Juan to reply to this thread. You are in for some serious shit. He has more info than anyone!

EDIT: Post #1000 of this epic thread.

Kevin *Slo Si* 9/13/06 RIP! You will be missed! Godspeed!

We will miss you Pablo. Take care man. 1!

Last edited by LS1Fever; 08-18-2010 at 03:06 AM.
Old 08-18-2010, 06:47 AM
Breakin tranny's

Miguel, Nothing was brought to my attention about the dyno, and dyno time. To be honest, I have no problem with it. I havent been at the shop in weeks. That might be why nothing was talked about...
Old 08-18-2010, 07:19 AM

Originally Posted by 97EJ-6
because all the mods run this thread lol
this.
Old 08-18-2010, 07:59 AM
*Turbo Interceptor*

Originally Posted by ExPlOReR_oN_DuBs16
So why would you want to use the messed up dyno...
Exactly I don't.

You don't know why I'm mad,are you a complete dumbass or can you not comprehend anything I have written. Did you not click the link I posted? I have been mad, just gave them a chance to make it right months ago and I'm just now hearing from them and why, because I'm posting against them... Give me a break, save your thoughtless comments for someone else.
Old 08-18-2010, 08:02 AM
Induction Performance

Why would anyone want to close a thread that can prevent people from being fucked over... literally.

1994 Toyota Supra 1249rwhp -Sold

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Se7lR...eature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJOcnI5CMe8

1990 Toyota Supra 7MGTE
814rwhp -Sold

Induction Performance
Old 08-18-2010, 08:05 AM
has whippled VTEC

Originally Posted by THE_ONE
I'm really not sure what your not understanding from my reply to Liquid. I will say it one more time.... For the sake of our mutual friends I bit my tongue and swallowed my pride and tried to be cool with Rob and Dave. Rob made it seem like he was willing to make things right with me and help where ever he could. He was also suppose to give me free dyno time for as long as I owned my civic. I tried to be civil and friendly till the communication stopped, I didn't here anything for a couple weeks. I then called back and was told that he is still waiting to clear it with Matt. After that I waited and waited and then it was obvious to me that after they got me to shut up and calm down they would just ignore the situation again. I feel lied to and bs'd once again and frankly had enough. I feel to much hate inside for them to go back for a second attempt to trust them to make things right. I'm done....

I recieved a shared_pm from them saying it was a miscommunication and they were waiting for me. Wether this be true or false I don't feel comfortable dealing with them again... I'm better off w/o..
rodger dodger, was confused on time frame, since I know they just recently got the dyno...its cleared up now

cyloc I got it from one of the 240 sites im on, ill see if I can find a link
Old 08-18-2010, 08:07 AM
*Turbo Interceptor*

Originally Posted by concordcobra
Miguel, Nothing was brought to my attention about the dyno, and dyno time. To be honest, I have no problem with it. I havent been at the shop in weeks. That might be why nothing was talked about...
It's cool Matt, this actually was suppose to happen months ago, we discussed it before the dyno was even installed. It's just obvious that once again Rob dropped the ball until I started posting again. No offense but with all the dyno issues going on right now I don't feel right using it. I might go to titan or slowboy to dyno my car instead. If Rob still wants to work something out it's going to cost him.

Last edited by THE_ONE; 08-18-2010 at 08:09 AM.
Old 08-18-2010, 08:26 AM

Originally Posted by F&H Performance
Why would anyone want to close a thread that can prevent people from being fucked over... literally.
Its not because of that.. Its because of all the member vs member bashing and threats.

https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/g...-behavior.html
Old 08-18-2010, 08:32 AM

Originally Posted by F&H Performance
Its not because of that.. Its because of all the member vs member bashing and threats.

Old 08-18-2010, 08:36 AM
*Turbo Interceptor*

Originally Posted by Liquid

regardless it's still a warning for those that don't know. The bashing,threats and disruptive behavior came into play from all the non reading non comprehension skilled nutswingers that came into this thread running their mouths...

Ofcourse you guys want the thread close, just like all the others, so this info never gets out. Always want to hush people up and bury the evidence so there is no warning for the new victims. I love people that only think about themselves, great job Liquid, as long as your good the rest of us should just hush and keep getting stabbed in the back. I like your outlook, and it's not common for me to wish bad on others but I can't wait for your turn...