Honda/Acura Tech Honda tech discussion.

Stock K24 - 467 whp @ 12.8PSI

Old 03-19-2006, 03:03 PM
EFI Tech/Tuner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by freakasis
wouldnt this cause less pressure in the intercooler which would decrease its efficiancy?
If it was the other way around then yea it would cause issues. Its a means to limit compressor surge, like a homemade megaphone(you know those cone mics ) when you yell in it it gets louder.. If you bottle neck the beginning of the piping you get better control of you boost. and when it comes to PSI and motors at one point your motor just cant injest anymore air than it already is, so size with boost is less noticable than say a intake pipe for a N/A car(as bigger is better for them).. This is just a general statment as to what I have come to see and learn on most boosted apps..
EFI-101 Certified
(941)628-4988
Old 03-20-2006, 01:36 PM
proud father ;D

An update on the setup I posted:
"As you all know, I have a gold k24 turbo hatch with a custom one-fab gt35r turbo kit and I have already ran 11.3 on a stock clutch with some 22" slicks and making 467.

Here's the update

It is 9 in the morning in houston and I just got home and want to tell k20a.org the news, well after installing a CM Twind Disk Clutch (Stg.7) jason said lets throw it on dyno and see what it does, man does that cluutch grab, well here's the good news, car made............512whp...........still on completely stock motor, now only a twin disk clutch

Jason AKA St00pid or I myself will post the dyno graph soon

We might head out to the track tonight and see what she does on some 25" slicks" - The owner of the car posted this on 3/18 @ 10am

"We are gonna leave the stock motor in there for now, the car broke loose in 4th on dyno so we had to do a 5th gear pull and were very happy with the outcome.

Car is fucking sick to drive, breaks loose on 4th on the freeway, some crazy scary shit...

We should be making a video soon" Posted by the owner the same day at 5:30PM

"well i drove the hatch from houston to san antonio and put some 25" slicks and went down the track, best run was an 11.2 @ 129 we could have made some more passes but no cage so couldnt run any more

we either had problems launching and getting perfect shifts or good launch and hitting limiter, stupid track and their cage times,

funny they told me to put it back on the trailer because they warned me about going fast, and i told them i drove it from houston

after that, i put my street tires back on and drove back home

soon will be a cage and hopefully practice more on the car and maybe some cams and we well see some good passes oh and we won the Midnight Madness Import warrior with st00pid at the wheel" - Posted by the owner today @ 12:48PM.

If/when he posts up his dyno sheet I'll link it up. Pretty impressive imo.

-Mike

http://www.myspace.com/jdmmike02

2000 Ford Expedition Eddie Bauer
2004 Kawasaki ZX6R - SOLD
Old 03-20-2006, 01:44 PM
proud father ;D

Here's some pictures of his setup:

-Mike

http://www.myspace.com/jdmmike02

2000 Ford Expedition Eddie Bauer
2004 Kawasaki ZX6R - SOLD
Old 03-22-2006, 10:45 AM
Come Get Some!

Very Badass looking car, and Blazin track times! keep up the good work and go out and get you a 10 second slip! Ill be doing my 06 si into a K24 bottom end with a GT40R setup, but it would take alot of weight reduction or forged internals to keep up with you, we will see!

If you can't bench press it, don't fuck it.

Other than that to each his or her own.