General Car Chat Talk about cars in general. All makes and models - strictly car discussion.

Arrested for Wreckless driving?

Old 05-25-2007, 04:39 PM
could be worse

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

dont worry mine was doing somthing similar, i got busted doing 140 though . i was only 16 though.. just get a lawer man, TRUST ME. borrow the money, take a loan, whatever it takes. DONT go there without one or you will be paying for a LONNGGG time, my insurance is still ass raping after 4 years, I got dropped right after the ticket and was paying 650 a month for insurance when i finally could get coverd. I just got it down to 275 on a 99 integra and this was 4 years ago.. this is full coverage though.

www.generationsofcabinetry.com
Old 05-25-2007, 04:41 PM
was S2k Mike

Originally Posted by TIM TIM TIM
dont worry mine was doing somthing similar, i got busted doing 140 though . i was only 16 though.. just get a lawer man, TRUST ME. borrow the money, take a loan, whatever it takes. DONT go there without one or you will be paying for a LONNGGG time, my insurance is still ass raping after 4 years, I got dropped right after the ticket and was paying 650 a month for insurance when i finally could get coverd. I just got it down to 275 on a 99 integra and this was 4 years ago.. this is full coverage though.
christ all mighty....well, looks like ill DEFINITLY be getting a lawyer...and after seein that video on Bay News 9 about courtney campbell...im done s with speeding/racing alltogether....its getting soo bad...

NYC....Love your roots.
Old 05-25-2007, 04:42 PM
drives a truck

two words for you buddy...ty trainer
Old 05-25-2007, 04:47 PM
VOD
Field Rep

i was triing to show off for a girl when i was just starting to drive..1st we smoked a bowl and jumped on the highway..got popped with a dime bag doing 75 in a 55..cost me about 4k court fees and the lawyer it should have been 8 k but i got a break...
u can get ROR-ed if theres no room in the jail, or if u did nt give the cop a hard time but mainly if u admit your guilt...either way a ROR looks better in court but if u spend a few days in u could have gotten time served
Old 05-25-2007, 04:57 PM
could be worse

Originally Posted by S2K Mike
christ all mighty....well, looks like ill DEFINITLY be getting a lawyer...and after seein that video on Bay News 9 about courtney campbell...im done s with speeding/racing alltogether....its getting soo bad...
deff not worth it. I learned that after all the money I had saved.. I had close to 2k to drop into my 99 mustang gt, ate every bit and put me in dept with my parents after it was all said and done. I know i could have had a lawer cover me for much less.. like less then half but i chanced it and tried to be cheap. I wont do more then 5 over the limit now, cant take a chance, exp with insurance. its really not the ticket that kills you, its all of the bullshit after the ticket that kills

www.generationsofcabinetry.com
Old 05-25-2007, 05:15 PM
I race sailboats

if you never officially admitted your guilt you also might wanna delete some of the details in this thread...

BLACK FENDER PART OUT
Old 05-25-2007, 05:16 PM
army pilot

umm you have a s2k how can you not afford a lawyer???

Originally Posted by Tackleberry
thats an insult to a circus
Old 05-25-2007, 05:21 PM
was S2k Mike

Originally Posted by omgwtfbbq!
if you never officially admitted your guilt you also might wanna delete some of the details in this thread...
you really think they will get a hold of this thread??
imphucked= im sellin my s2k for a reason....im broke.

NYC....Love your roots.
Old 05-25-2007, 05:23 PM
I race sailboats

It would suck pretty hard if they did. It isnt too hard to find this website, and its not like the newpapers dont read the site.

BLACK FENDER PART OUT
Old 05-25-2007, 05:27 PM
was S2k Mike

well..what i have here is what i told the officer after he arrested me, and interrogated me in his back seat.

NYC....Love your roots.