First Stop - Meets and Greets - The Newbie Forum Your 1st post should start here. Introduce yourself. Tell us about you, where you are from, what you drive and what brings you to TR

New to TR or Tampa?? Come say hello.

Old 11-24-2013, 09:09 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

welcome on this community and have a great stay here to make it memorable one for us
Old 11-25-2013, 07:45 AM
El Puto ©

Hey everyone I'm Puto, new to this site, hoping to get my freak on!
Old 12-08-2013, 07:53 AM

Hey everyone, my names Destiny. My boyfriend and I just bought our first 94 del sol. We live in the Citrus County area and are trying to get our car back into good condition lol I'm teaching myself how to install/ remove everything in the car and get familiar with it. Don't really know what else to say lol but can't wait to see how things go (:
Old 12-10-2013, 07:38 PM

My name is Benett, and while I have been a member of this forum for a while, I never got around to actually participating in it. I drive a Lexus Gx470. I also regularly go to the Cars and Coffee at DuPont.
Old 12-16-2013, 09:49 AM
Three Palms Speedway

Hey everyone we are the Three Palms Speedway located in Punta Gorda, FL. We would like to touch base and see if there is any interest in coming to race at our track. Yes, we are an oval track but we can setup a road course. We would really like to setup up some events and races with everyone. Feel free to contact me. Threepalmsspeedway@yahoo.com... www.threeplamsspeedway.com.. or like us on facebook
Old 12-20-2013, 06:39 AM

Hey guys, my name is Bryce and I couldn't think of a cool username. Originally from Sebring and recently moved to saint Pete from Tallahassee. Just been looking for the import guys around town.

currently I drive a 93 cx hatchback. Had a 97 impreza coupe before that.

The eh car is stock but needs a little electrical work. Looks like it was converted to a manual but they used the auto dash wiring.

annnnnyway, just saying hello and I'll be on the boards and whatnot now.
Old 12-20-2013, 08:52 AM

Hello i am new to TR my name is michael and i am from CT now currently residing in Port Richey fl i drive a piece of crap 94 cutlass sierra that devours gas, i work full time but but cant seem to scrape together enough cash for a decent import would love to buy a del sol or integra for 900$ if i could but whales don't fly in the sky so i joined the forum maybe some one can help.
Old 12-28-2013, 08:25 PM

Hey everyone,

Been in Tampa since I was 8 (20 now) and I just started to join forums. I'm in need of new people to hang out with, and why not guys and girls that know a little something something about cars.

I just recently got my hands on a little 2004 Hyundai Tiburon GT (Tuscani) and I'm loving every second of driving it. Have lots of things to do to make it my own
Old 01-06-2014, 04:09 PM

Whats good people. Names Arthell, from Gainesville and I'm still a noob at this stuff but I'm willing to learn. I got a 1990 civic hatch D15b7 that's my daily and trying to get to know the b18 and b20 better and do a swap with a 90 or a 92 hatch with that one. I'm guessing most of my questions have already been asked before so i'll just try and look up most of the answers, ie VTEC swap and or what parts to buy first and so on and so forth.
Old 01-12-2014, 11:49 PM

hello ... glad to be a part of the community as it is coming with the sorts of issues to discuss upon .. hopefully your support is always there

Quick Reply: New to TR or Tampa?? Come say hello.