Chrysler, Dodge, Plymouth, Eagle Tech Chrysler, Dodge, Plymouth, Eagle

Who the hell

Old 05-28-2007, 04:55 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

J-SRT4, Tony told me it was you and I didn't know before calling "you" a douche. But like every story there's 2 sides and I believe yours because I get the same shit when I'm driving my SRT-4.
Old 05-28-2007, 05:07 AM

Well I just wasted 5 minutes of my life reading through this, and I must say it was fun.
BB1 - dd

Old 05-28-2007, 07:34 AM
leo
ls1r-x7

hey Mr srt man, You talk shit back lets do this. First of all I was never at Olive garden. You are wrong. You started this silly bullshit on the way home that nite. Second of all you said that you did some poking around and found out that I drive crazy, thats a crock of shit. Just like other people said on here you are the crazy one and very recognizable because of your gay ass riced out lights, and you stage 3 sticker. My wife followed you home once when you cut her off and you wouldnt even get out of your car, do you know why? I do I do. 2 reasons 1. you were being a sissy 2. you knew you were wrong, and probably felt ashamed. I did the research and found out were you worked. guess what it was a srt guy that told me and asked if i wouldnt say anything back. Well that seems fucked up that you own ricer kind would rat you out. Actually no it doesnt. Typicall tampa bay guys. So go ahead respond back with what you want. Also the reason why I cut you off and threw on my hazards was so you could see how it feels, and yes when I ran the red light I pulled over into the parking lot on moog so you would stop, but you didnt. Im not sure if you turned or went strait???? I do apologize for threating your car. That was stupid of me, but I believe you did wrong and I will be seing you soon so you can make sure that I cant drive my prism, just like you threatend me. Sounds like we have a good fight to go on. Please dont have your little buddys on here respond back this will be between me and you. Take it like a man!
Old 05-28-2007, 07:47 AM
leo
ls1r-x7

Also one more thing to say, I am pretty bored at the moment. I think that you should post up under the war story section that you pulled ahead of a prism with a tr sticker on the back in second gear. Wow all the srt guys would get hard-ons. Oh I almost forgot. 2 storys. you also beat my wifes pathfinder. God damn you must have one hell of a car man. Im almost wanting to be friends with you just so I can look under you hood. I bet its bad ass fuck. NOT
Old 05-28-2007, 08:11 AM

I have a question... how is a domestic car rice? The lights aren't altezza's to whoever thinks they are then you must be retarded.

As far as stage 3 on a SRT-4, you must not know what a Stage 3 has and capable of. A stage 3 SRT-4 doesn't even need to go WOT to beat a Prism nor a Pathfinder. Honestly I think you provoked in a way for him to pull the moves he did. I know for a fact if I'm stuck behind some asshole that is toying with the gas pedal and I switch lanes to pass him and he floors it I will cut his ass off, whether he's 5 feet away or 1 feet away. I drive normal like any average person until jackass's start toying with me... slowing down, speeding up to not let me in the lane then they slow back down once I'm behind them. Shit like that would get me to drive like you described the guy in the silver SRT-4.

You must not know how many people have this guy's back, some that don't even know him. I don't see anywhere he stated he beat a Prism or Pathfinder... he could put car lengths on both vehicles in first so I don't see him trying to race two pos vehicles.

Enough with the smartass replies, it shows how childish you are. You have kids and can't even act like a mature adult... instead your being a smartass and trying to be funny. Funny how your just instigating by calling the guy names and such.

I'll tell you what's ricer... you running a redlight and putting your hazards on. You talk about him driving like a jackass... then what makes you pulling the move you pulled. Seems like you were being a jackass. Don't get mad at someone for something you do as well... because that makes you a hypocrite.
Old 05-28-2007, 08:19 AM

BTW, if you didn't want people to reply to your comments then you should've not went public with them.

I don't know the guy that has the silver SRT-4, never even met him nor have seen him. But I just don't see how your getting mad at him for driving like that when you just admitted in some points of this thread you drive like that too. Running a redlight, putting hazards on, giving the thumbs down... how old are you to be acting so childish? Seriously grow up, someone's gives me the thumbs down I'll give it back to them or even the middle finger salute so he had the right to give you the thumbs down back.

Why would someone give the thumbs down to a Prism or Pathfinder? Unless given the fact the driver of either two vehicles gave it to the person first.

You can reply to anything I said but I find you a hyprocrite at this time since you made it seem like you were innocent but the truth finally came out when you got put on the spot by the guy your accusing. You admitted to somethings. There's always two sides to every story.
Old 05-28-2007, 08:22 AM

Originally Posted by WhiteFwdsm
I have a question... how is a domestic car rice?
They call them wheat burners where I come from.
BB1 - dd

Old 05-28-2007, 08:32 AM
leo
ls1r-x7

First of all you are typing in his favor because you are a dsm guy as well. I dont care how many people have his back. This is between me and him, unless he needs his buddys to respond to this just like you are doing. As far as a srt not being a ricer. I could of sworn stage 3 stickers, white gay ass lights, and gauges makes up a good ricer. A real racer doesnt advertise his cool upgrades to his car. If anyone here is retarted its you. Im glad you have the time to get affended and say dumb shit back. Also for the thousand time I WAS NOT again you dumbasses I WAS NOT racing him in a prism or a pathfinder, so therefor I dont care how many fucking car langths a skittle would put on me. I believe in my own heart if he fucked with my h/c only fd ls1 he would lose. I dont have gauges, i dont have stickers, I dont have psss psss wosshhh woshhh to make my little v8 go quick. I dont have understeer in 1st and 2nd and say oh man i need slicks. Oh man let me put blue hids to look cool. I once had a eclipse, than a crx and then another crx. THAN I GREW UP. I thought why waste 1000's of dollars to beat a bone stock ls1 or 4.6. So go ahead with your bs comments that I couldnt drive or whatever you have to say. Dsm man. Buy the way, man car is not complete. I am still finishing it up so this is not a call out to race. I will. Also I do know what a stage 3 srt[skittle] will do I knew a guy[a cool guy out of the marines, not a ricer] that had one that was blue and worked at advanced auto parts on state road 54. yes it was quick but not fast. Anything else out of your mouth would be appreciated. Thanks happy fucking memorial day
Old 05-28-2007, 08:36 AM
leo
ls1r-x7

you say you dont know him, but in your last reply you said.... 'You dont know how many people have his back'. How do you not know the guy than? P.s. Im 27 own my home, own both cars, own a boat. I dont rent this shit and make car payments in a piece of shit apartment like most people. If you wanna be a ass and ask well there you have it.
Old 05-28-2007, 08:40 AM
leo
ls1r-x7

Im done with the replys. I will be contacting the origional guy that i had a problem with. I wanna spend the rest of my memorial day happy with fireworks and with my kids and hitting the waves. not going through this bs with the ones that stick up for the ones that just love 3000gt, vr-4's, eclipses, srt-4's,talons or any other cool litle import. peace