Chrysler, Dodge, Plymouth, Eagle Tech Chrysler, Dodge, Plymouth, Eagle

Who the hell

Old 05-27-2007, 05:12 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey can you described the guy... what does he looks like? Maybe I've seen him.
Old 05-27-2007, 05:19 PM
Ink
Changes names a lot.

i know the car your talking about. its a rice-as-fuck srt-4, with some ricer altezza lights. the guys a douche bag, i see him cutting people off ALL THE TIME, and just driving like a pregnant lady in labor on the way to the hospital. if he got in a crash, the world would be a better place.
Old 05-27-2007, 05:46 PM

What does the guy look like?
Old 05-27-2007, 06:08 PM

Originally Posted by leo
Well the douche bag cut my wife off so bad [meanwhile we have a 3yr old and a 2yr old] in our car that she ran off, of us19. We were in a nissan pathfinder and he was racing everything under the sun, and driving like a sat nite dickhead in 5:00 traffic. Than low and behold im driving home last nite in my chevy prism [NOT A RACE CAR HERE PEOPLE] and he cuts me off, the same douche bag. He than sticks his finger out the window and gives me a thumbs down. Im thinking wtf he must be a goddess because he has a neon srt-4. WOW im seriously impressed. NOT! Well he attends qsl and other events I have been told, so if you ever see a guy get laid out for no reason and everyone is standing around scratching there heads, it was because of this clown. Or I might just visit his car at Rex. People just dont understand that not everyone on us19 wants to race. please be carfull guys I have 2 beautiful kids and i dont want to lose them to a guy that wants bragging rites that he beat a nissan pathfinder that wasnt even racing.

Wow my in law just informed of this thread! First of all you better think twice before you make threats to people you don't know. I was just getting done filling up at the gas station and making the u-turn to head north on us 19 when I see you and your girl in a prizm ready to turn north
on 19 from the Olive Garden area and while your making your turn you give me the thumbs down (kind of ricer if you ask me) and I was like what ever.
This is the ironic part, on my way home I see you again driving like an ass
in and out of traffic with your TR tag in the rear window . We finally pull up to the light at Darlington and you wouldn't look over, light turned green we both pulled off slowly 1-2 I gave it gas in 2nd and got well ahead of you before stopping at the light at Sunray in front of you, does any of this ring a bell? We then come to a stop at Sunray you were behind me I then gave you the thumbs down (not so funny is it?). Light turns green we take off headed to Moog, you were still be hind me as the light turns yellow, you then gun it get in the middle lane run the red light and throw your hazards on like some tuff guy???? You have kids and people need to be carefull?? You are the punk kid, I drive with my kids in the car most of the time and don't race around! the funny thing about this whole thread was after this happened I sent my friend a text about whole thing! Then I see this thread and you are on here acting like a saint. You need to grow up!!

Last edited by J-SRT4; 05-27-2007 at 06:23 PM.
Old 05-27-2007, 06:52 PM

well ill put my money on j-srt4 wasn't driving like an asshole. he has 2 kids of his own that are damn well almost always in that car.

making threats is not very mature and responsible for a person that has a family of their own.
Old 05-27-2007, 07:26 PM

^^^ Thanks for the input! As for tuff guy I have done some poking around and you have a little rep for driving like an ass don't you?? You keep runnig you mouth and I'll make damn sure you won't be able to drive your Prizim or your little hot rod off Moog with out being pulled over!! Don't mess with people you don't know!!!
Old 05-27-2007, 09:45 PM
Caribbean Queen

you just described like...9/10 srt4 drivers i had some hispanic guy in a black one do the same shit to me, and he passed a minivan in a turning lane. wtf?

formally known as d33flat
1991 nissan 300zx - Sold
1989 240sx sil80. not stock anymore yay!(dead in the driveway)
2005 Dodge SRT4 (new DD!)
Old 05-27-2007, 09:57 PM
The One and Only

if you own a srt-4, you should kill yourself anyway
Old 05-28-2007, 12:38 AM

^^^^ I think it's in the rules somewhere....but I remember reading something about you have to own a car that's less than 10 years old in order to talk shit!
Old 05-28-2007, 04:53 AM

Originally Posted by HellofaPrzeFghtr
if you own a srt-4, you should kill yourself anyway
When you have a car that's worth beating an SRT-4 then talk shit until then your car is something I would use as a lawn ornament.