Chrysler, Dodge, Plymouth, Eagle Tech Chrysler, Dodge, Plymouth, Eagle

Who the hell

Old 05-28-2007, 12:32 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

On a side note if you met me you would know that I'm a cool guy. Usually that is the case when I run into e-battles online on TR with people. Meet them in person and were cool. I just don't like the comment you made so I went after you for it. SRT-4's... yeah they are Neons but I wouldn't consider them a trash car or a girl car or even a pos. That's just me. Just don't trash on someone's car before looking at your own(s). Let it be, I'll see you around.
Old 05-28-2007, 12:37 PM
The One and Only

LOL
Those arnt my cousins, thats in japan in the 80s....
Old 05-28-2007, 12:37 PM
Hates cars...

WhiteFwdsm, your an idiot... calling a 240 a bandwagon car, a fucking srt-4 is a god damn bandwagon car idiot. As for his car being a sil80 thats what its fucking called retard. And for you talking shit about all his cars simply because his celica is stock... i seen him call you out 2+ times and you still dont respond to it. take your neon and drive off a cliff. A neon is still a god damn neon.
Old 05-28-2007, 12:41 PM

Originally Posted by HellofaPrzeFghtr
LOL
Those arnt my cousins, thats in japan in the 80s....
Yeah I know, I was joking
Old 05-28-2007, 12:44 PM

Originally Posted by IThaJokaI
WhiteFwdsm, your an idiot... calling a 240 a bandwagon car, a fucking srt-4 is a god damn bandwagon car idiot. As for his car being a sil80 thats what its fucking called retard. And for you talking shit about all his cars simply because his celica is stock... i seen him call you out 2+ times and you still dont respond to it. take your neon and drive off a cliff. A neon is still a god damn neon.
I guess you just tried to join on this e-battle bandwagon and FAILED. It's left the building, your a bit too late. Just like that slow signal that goes from your eyes to your brains then to the fingers on your keyboard. I know my car is a Neon, never said it wasn't. Glad your smart enough to figure that out and let an actual owner that knows what he drives know.

I'm waiting for the day you get banned, so I can laugh as hard as I'm laughing now by your reply. You've been making a good impression on TR. I've seen a lot of your posts get deleted by mods/admins. Congratulations and this is all I have to say to you so reply as you wish.

Last edited by WhiteFwdsm; 05-28-2007 at 12:50 PM.
Old 05-28-2007, 01:01 PM
Hates cars...

ive only had like 2 posts deleted... as for being banned whoop dee doo... i got banned from a web site like PMG now im gonna go emo and cut myself retard. ip-changers.. host masks, host-dialers... bans are easy to get past
Old 05-28-2007, 01:08 PM

Your one funny character what kind of medal would you like Steve Erckle? So you know about banning email address's and ip address's and resetting to get new ones... would you like a biscuit Scooby Doo? Funny you say you've only had two deleted. I doubt you track your post on a daily basis unless you have no life because I sure in hell don't except this thread here I'm being amused by and simply laughing at you. Do you feel you need to come in a thread and try to be funny in which your retarded for thinking an SRT-4 is a bandwagon car. Do you even know how remotely retarded you sounded over TR? Well your so cool I just what to be like you, you act like a kid years back that was hung over a Tickle Me Elmo.
Old 05-28-2007, 05:35 PM
Skittle on crack!

Well since we have both side of the story, my theory is confirmed. As usual we have someone trying to play police. Like little children you both want to play games. It's even more pathetic to know that you both have kids and behave like kids.

This thread serves no ueseful purpose at this time. We'll save it incase this gets to LEO level.

Play nice people...Personally Prizm's shouldn't play at all.

Oh BTW I've been here since 2002...I guess I dont have enough rep points to be cool eh?

Last edited by cali; 05-28-2007 at 05:45 PM.