Bike Tech If it's a two wheeled vehicle and you wanna talk about it, here's your spot

What Mods do you have done to your bikes?

Old 01-26-2004, 06:58 PM
Icy Hot Stuntin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by DogBoneR1
Here's a pic of my bike and a list of mods.
And theres my bike right behind!
In her beautirific stock form! Yep...all stock for now...but soon to have a damper and slip on.
"Ricey Hot Stuntaz" member #001
www.seductivecycles.com
Old 01-26-2004, 07:27 PM
BRT OVERKILL

i have two now, a 78' Suzuki 750 with an ass load of motor work(too much to list, but currently down because I just went through another set of rings)...and a 93' FZR 600 that I just got in december but have been working on little by little...I just put a 520 did conv. on -1 in front +2 in back, K&N pods(which I still have to get right), a set of adj. dogbones, new grips/levers/shield, a set of rears that I have not put on yet that a machinest friend makes(only $135 beat that...and adj), and an 01' R1 tail conversion that I just fabbed and got on(though not painted yet...haven't decided on the sceme for the bike yet) and was not really that hard at all once I got into it, made the brackets and popped the welder out(though I still have not gotten around to fabbing a bracket to hold the rear seat from falling in under any weight as I used a thin peice of aluminum for now just so I didn't have to tie it on with wire..but no passengers for now...), and an 98'YZF tank and upper I have not had the chance to fab on as of yet either...but I am so busy lately its sickening...here is a pic of the new tail so far...

Only babies drink from bottles...
Boosted 00 Si
N/A 93 HB b16/18
Old 01-27-2004, 06:13 AM
Professional Asshole

i'm gonna post up pictures of mine after i get my digital camera back.

Aim and Yahoo- Inkedupordie

Old 01-28-2004, 10:01 AM
internet hardass in time out

dogbone has all that crap on his bike because he STOLE it. This guy is a cocksucker and he's on here tryin to get in good with everyone becasuse no one else will talk to this guy, he'll become your friend and then rob you (from personal experience) there are three other websites where he is not allowed he is a proffesional con-artist and I strongly fore-warn anyone that deals with this shmuck that if you continue to, you will be starting thread saying "Anyone seen my shit" ......good luck to all of you
Old 01-28-2004, 12:59 PM
Dragging Plastics

Originally posted by BIGhonkinBURRITO
dogbone has all that crap on his bike because he STOLE it. This guy is a cocksucker and he's on here tryin to get in good with everyone becasuse no one else will talk to this guy, he'll become your friend and then rob you (from personal experience) there are three other websites where he is not allowed he is a proffesional con-artist and I strongly fore-warn anyone that deals with this shmuck that if you continue to, you will be starting thread saying "Anyone seen my shit" ......good luck to all of you
Are you on Crack man? Do I know you? What the hell are you talking about? I think you might have me confused with someone else. Dont hate on me or my bike. Please name the websites where I'm not allowed. I have no idea what the hell your talking about dude.?
Do you have to argue over stupid pointless shit on the Internet?
Old 01-28-2004, 03:19 PM
internet hardass in time out

Im going to leave all of this alone, but you once offered me a shady deal right out of RTM (like back door style) but I didnt take you up on it beacuse i have respect for Tom unlike you. Keep living your lie and the best of luck to you, your girl, and your child. I guess you had to do what you had to do???????????
Old 01-28-2004, 03:45 PM
Dragging Plastics

Like I said Dude, I dont know who you are or what kind of Shady deal your talking about? I've never had any kind of Shady doings with RTM. That's part of the reason I quit, because of the shady happenings that were going on there, that I wanted no part of. Anyone that really knows me can tell you that. They can also tell you that I was talking about quiting there way before I actually did.
Do you have to argue over stupid pointless shit on the Internet?
Old 01-28-2004, 03:54 PM
Icy Hot Stuntin

Whoa!:o
Where'd that shit come from?
Dizam...that sounds nothing like Steve.
You must be confused Burrito.
www.seductivecycles.com
Old 01-28-2004, 06:27 PM
Chuck Norris

Originally posted by BIGhonkinBURRITO
Im going to leave all of this alone, but you once offered me a shady deal right out of RTM (like back door style) but I didnt take you up on it beacuse i have respect for Tom unlike you. Keep living your lie and the best of luck to you, your girl, and your child. I guess you had to do what you had to do???????????
Back door style? Ummm, unless steve is unhappy with his girl, I don't think he'd give you the business buddy. Sorry, I believe your credibility just got

BUT!!!!!! If this were indeed the truth, and Steve is a shady bastard, then I would have to request that you provide some kind of proof. If you can't provide substantial evidence, then I suggest you take your accusations elsewhere instead of trying to ruin someones reputation on a message board. Like good ole Lady Liberty likes to say, "Innocent until proven guilty", right?

Hell, I could just come out and say bigHonkinBurrito tossed my salad, but that wouldn't be nice if I didn't provide pics, right?
Old 01-28-2004, 06:35 PM
Icy Hot Stuntin

Originally posted by chode
Back door style? Ummm, unless steve is unhappy with his girl, I don't think he'd give you the business buddy. Sorry, I believe your credibility just got

BUT!!!!!! If this were indeed the truth, and Steve is a shady bastard, then I would have to request that you provide some kind of proof. If you can't provide substantial evidence, then I suggest you take your accusations elsewhere instead of trying to ruin someones reputation on a message board. Like good ole Lady Liberty likes to say, "Innocent until proven guilty", right?

Hell, I could just come out and say bigHonkinBurrito tossed my salad, but that wouldn't be nice if I didn't provide pics, right?

www.seductivecycles.com