Bike Tech If it's a two wheeled vehicle and you wanna talk about it, here's your spot

What Mods do you have done to your bikes?

Old 02-01-2004, 09:44 AM
keyboard hardass

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by Dave
I have a SS high mount scorpion slip-on , 4 deg ignition advance , ss brake lines , and all jetting done
All on a SV-S? how much of a power gain have you seen? I'd love to hear that in person..

Green markers = Pay spots
Blue markers = safe free spots
Red markers = not so safe free spots (possible trespass issues)
Old 02-01-2004, 11:48 AM
Dragging Plastics

Originally posted by Clint
All on a SV-S? how much of a power gain have you seen? I'd love to hear that in person..

His bike does sound pretty good.
I had it up on the Dyno I believe, but I cant remember what your HP output was Dave?
Do you have to argue over stupid pointless shit on the Internet?
Old 02-01-2004, 04:26 PM

Nothing except Ebay engineering tail eliminator, clear/cf turn signals, Harris grips/tank protector, and second look rear seat cover. '01 CBR F4i (black/silver)
About to order Devil high mount. Nice meeting you guys.
Old 02-01-2004, 04:32 PM
Icy Hot Stuntin

Originally posted by Gorky_Parky
Nothing except Ebay engineering tail eliminator, clear/cf turn signals, Harris grips/tank protector, and second look rear seat cover. '01 CBR F4i (black/silver)
About to order Devil high mount. Nice meeting you guys.
Damn, I just got my Devil exhaust on, and now all of a sudden everyone is gettin one. Well, not everyone, but it seems that way. Another guy I ride with is getting a Devil on his F4 soon too.
"Ricey Hot Stuntaz" member #001
www.seductivecycles.com
Old 02-01-2004, 04:46 PM

I'm sorry, I was too poor to buy it before, but I wanted it for awhile lol
Old 02-01-2004, 05:09 PM
TraumaInDHead

I want yoshi or two brothers carbon on my busa.. haven't had the money to do it yet.. also the power commander.. anyone actually know how much the PCIII helps?
Old 02-01-2004, 06:41 PM
Icy Hot Stuntin

Originally posted by 00UrbanGixxer600
I want yoshi or two brothers carbon on my busa.. haven't had the money to do it yet.. also the power commander.. anyone actually know how much the PCIII helps?
Im sure DogboneR1 will have an opinion on this one...he's probably done a shit load of PC tunings, and Im willing to bet he'll tell you the power gains are well worth it.

The more you can tune your bike, the better.

Either exhast you go with, Im assuming it would be the complete exhaust? I hear its not worth it to get a PC if you dont atleast have a full exhaust.

Hopefully Ill be able to afford a full exhaust and PC soon.
"Ricey Hot Stuntaz" member #001
www.seductivecycles.com
Old 02-02-2004, 06:59 AM
Dragging Plastics

Originally posted by 00UrbanGixxer600
Yoshimura seems to be a popular can for the Suzukis. I havent really been that impressed with the power gains from them. The top 3 exhausts that I've seen on the Hayabusa's are the TiForce, HMF, and Muzzys. For the money, the muzzyz is a damn hard pipe to beat. About 4mo. ago, I built a Busa with a full muzzys, PCIIIr, BMC airfilter and a home made airbox mod. After I mapped the bike he had 173 rwhp. :o That's pretty good considering what he had done. The same mods with a Yoshi pipe, I've only seen 165rwhp.

On pretty much any Suzuki the Power Commander will help out alot. Especially on the GSXR 600's and the Hayabusas. There is alot of power to tap into on a Hayabusa and a good fuel map. Even with just slip-ons you can grab about 3-5 hp. with just the PCIII alone
Do you have to argue over stupid pointless shit on the Internet?
Old 02-02-2004, 09:04 AM
TraumaInDHead

kickass.. I need some money now...