Auto-X/Road Racing Autocrossing, Road Racing & Other Forms of Sanctioned Racing

BMW wins 1st and 2nd

Old 11-17-2007, 07:07 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Desoto may work but its only 3/8 of a mile. Also there is only one way/ gate on the track. Due to the 24 hour time frame there needs to be a way to get the cars off the track to the Outside area for repairs. There may be a way to use the infield track area to keep the gate to the outside open.
Ocala is too narrow.

Id really preffer a larger track. The promoter likes to run at least 40 cars, since some dont last the 24 hours. So if you can get me a contact for Homestead that be great.

Moroso was all gun ho to do this, and they do take our cals but never seem to have time to show Jay the track or sit down and do a contract/pricing.
Old 11-19-2007, 08:11 AM
Lucky

I imagine Sebring would be to expensive. I know for a partial day (Of course this is the full track) it is $14,000 in the off season. It doesnt surprise me they aren't returning phone calls, every race team in the world is calling them and trying to secure track time between now and March. No matter what track we end up with, I can tow what ever is necessary with the motor home.

~James
It's like this: The toadstool juice fires through the unicorn injector into the fairy dust chamber, where the tiny wizard does his secret work...Then a gang of keebler elves get hopped up on the crystalline byproduct of the wizard's tinkering, (they smoke it) and then the elves push the spinning triangle through a series of dimensional portals to a final realm codenamed the "exhaust port..." At least that's my undersanding of rotary sorcery...
Old 11-19-2007, 08:28 AM
Race Photographer

Moroso has had a few staff changes over the past year
Old 12-02-2007, 12:31 PM

OK I will be going to this one..
So time to plan ahead and see if we have enought interest to support 2 cars. Since its in July, I wont plan on starting on the cars till Jan. And if thing work out there may be a Nov event in FL.. so that be perfect.

July 26-27, 2008: Carolina Motorsports Park, Kershaw SC

its about a 9 hour drive. Leaving on the 25th.. Not getting home till the 28th..

Let me know...
Old 12-02-2007, 12:54 PM
Fail

Default Lets do it!

Me +1 of my friends who owns a repair shop are up for it you can count us in. Pm me for more info on us if needed. And i have the 325is for parts if we can use anything off of it. LMK. i am deffiantly down to drive there and tow something if needed. and i have alot of exp working on cars.

Originally Posted by Kirk
Failure for President.
Originally Posted by SuburbanNoize
Weve already got that
Old 12-02-2007, 02:06 PM

Been there, I really like that track! Count me in.