War Stories Fictional Stories about your "Track" conquests ;-)

urfuct get ass handed to him lol

Old 08-29-2002, 08:59 PM
finally painted the car!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

well he was spraying that night. he was also telling us about it gutted exhaust and lighter rims helped him win. if i would have known that i would do the same to my V6 mustang and beat stock LS1s. and why does this get posted 3-4 weeks after the race? i beat a soccer mom in her mini van about a month ago and you dont see me posting about it now do ya?
Old 08-29-2002, 09:48 PM

i only heard about the race today and seen as this fucking ls-1 seems to be unbeatable i thought i would let eveyone know, i also told him that some guy with a cobra has him on the list of being beat and he laughed saying that was his brother driving, as he was out of town and when he asked his brother he said "wow i wasn't even racing him because i was on a suspended licence"
1 car (i don't believe) 4 cars or 20 cars that car still got beat
and who gives a fuck about my car i'm not on here saying it beat the world now am i!!!!!!!dorks!!!!!
Old 08-29-2002, 11:37 PM
Rice Cooker

Originally posted by "GTi-R B13"

dood that thing is slow, even with the spray

Old 08-30-2002, 01:08 AM
I have fuzzy eyebrows

I can confirn the NSX has nitrous. I have seen him at AE picking up his bottle and installing it there. I remember racing him a while back on Gandy and destroying him.....on motor....my old motor..the POS with a paltry 364 rwhp

if it's cheap & reliable, it ain't fast, if it's fast & cheap, it ain't reliable, if it's fast & reliable, it ain't cheap