War Stories Fictional Stories about your "Track" conquests ;-)

urfuct get ass handed to him lol

Old 10-01-2002, 01:11 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

how come out of 5 pages yall keep bashin the nsx guy for sprayin when will urfuct is sprayin to. nobody seems to want to talk about that. why not.
Old 10-01-2002, 01:28 PM

Originally posted by "URFUCT"

Originally Posted by just2fast
how come out of 5 pages yall keep bashin the nsx guy for sprayin when will urfuct is sprayin to. nobody seems to want to talk about that. why not.
Well for one, I wasnt spraying when we raced, and secondly the NSX kid profusely denied it until recently.
Old 10-02-2002, 07:07 AM

Thanks for the good reading guys/gals!! I remember a black NSX a while back that never wanted to run anything the looked or sounded faster than him. It had NOS and looked pretty beat....I wonder if this is the same guy??

Hey Tony, when is your car going to be ready? I got my yellow turd on the road a few weeks ago and now getting the littles bugs worked out. See you guys soon.

Bruce
Old 10-02-2002, 07:13 AM

hay mr bruce. where did you get your car painted at. i think thats cool i aint never seen no yellow trans am before. maybe i need to get the hawk painted from red to yellow. how much did it cost you. you said that you just got it on the road how come. what was wrong with it.
Old 10-02-2002, 07:29 AM

Originally posted by "just2fast"

hay mr bruce. where did you get your car painted at. i think thats cool i aint never seen no yellow trans am before. maybe i need to get the hawk painted from red to yellow. how much did it cost you. you said that you just got it on the road how come. what was wrong with it.
Well Mr. Fast....it's an original Yellow TA. I think the hawk would look great in yellow. My car was down cause I was just to lazy to change the spark plugs and one day it just stopped running. Are you that guy that comes out to Ronnie's Show with the rainbow sticker in the back window??? That is the only Hawk I can remember seeing.

Bruce
Old 10-02-2002, 08:00 AM

hay mr bruce i thaught you were going to be cool. that last comment aint cool. i aint never seen a factory yellow trans am before. i have been out to that show a couple of times just to walk around. you might have seen my hawk before there. it red with tinted windows with crager ss rims. i have a 350 rocket in it from a 70 cutlass with a built th350 tranny and a posi rearend. i am running just headers and cherry bombs so i am sure if you aint seen my car you might a heard it. its got a nice cam but nothing to big but it sounds good. i would like to run your car when your bugs are gone. i think i am going to visit the track more offen and i hope i see you and your car there. i would like to race you some time maybe then.
Old 10-02-2002, 08:39 AM

hay mr bruce i thaught you were going to be cool. that last comment aint cool. i aint never seen a factory yellow trans am before. i have been out to that show a couple of times just to walk around. you might have seen my hawk before there. it red with tinted windows with crager ss rims. i have a 350 rocket in it from a 70 cutlass with a built th350 tranny and a posi rearend. i am running just headers and cherry bombs so i am sure if you aint seen my car you might a heard it. its got a nice cam but nothing to big but it sounds good. i would like to run your car when your bugs are gone. i think i am going to visit the track more offen and i hope i see you and your car there. i would like to race you some time maybe then.
Didn't mean to offend you. I'll run ya anytime bro!! See ya around.

Bruce
Old 10-02-2002, 08:44 AM

hay mr bruce. no harm done. i will be looking for you at the track and maybe out around town or something. pleasure meeting you.
Old 10-02-2002, 08:58 AM

hay mr bruce. no harm done. i will be looking for you at the track and maybe out around town or something. pleasure meeting you.
Cool, you really can't miss me!!!! If you can't see me you'll hear me.

Bruce