War Stories Fictional Stories about your "Track" conquests ;-)

In hopes there won't be a tragic kill story...

Old 07-29-2002, 05:48 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default In hopes there won't be a tragic kill story...

Just alerting everyone to the fact that there is a Kia Optima v6 running around New Tampa that is just eating everyone alive. It's fully gutted and is heavily modded with decals, projection style lamps, hood pins, and such. It's probably at least an 18 second car. I am just alerting everyone, so that no one will become a victim of the Kia type R.

P.S. I'm not just being a smart ass, this kid really thinks he's fast, especially when he's looking at your tail lights and then decides to do a 100mph ricer fly by.
Old 07-29-2002, 06:50 PM
Cracka-Faced Cracka!

damn...i wonder if he rolls with the kid in the red saturn with a fart tip and light up window squirters that gave me a fly by the other nite when i was in my friends civic with a body kit? and the best part was when he was "flying by",if thats what u wanna call it, his fat whore passanger leans out and gave us a big thumbs down..i was tempted to throw my bottle at them but there was some left...theyre lucky i love alcohol so much

Originally Posted by moldyhands
in the immortal words of the very wise Kid Rock, "3 foot tall with a 10 foot dick"

though for me, you'd have to change it to 10 inches, and you'd have to change inches to millimeters, and you'd have to change 10 to 5 and you'd have to change dick to poor excuse for one.
Old 07-29-2002, 07:15 PM

It this kia black with some white graphics, if so he thought he was racing me one day, I was in 5th gear at 65mph and he looked at me and went WOT I almost pissed myself laughing as I drove next to his race at 1/2 throttle in 5th.
Old 07-29-2002, 07:16 PM

shoulda thrown her a slim-fast bar

Old 07-30-2002, 11:37 AM

Kia Optima v6
Don't Nestle me up with the big rugged Kia!
Old 08-06-2002, 02:31 PM

don't worry, it won't be ready to hit the track for a while yet. I've heard he's working on a new neon lighting kit. lol