War Stories Fictional Stories about your "Track" conquests ;-)

Raced a black NSX

Old 12-04-2000, 08:08 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by "Someone"

Originally posted by FastBlkz28:
No I havent seen a yellow NSX. I live in Odessa also what kind of truck do you have?
My neighbour has a yellow NSX and a black corvette......nice rides.

------------------
If you drain it they will come.
Old 12-06-2000, 06:50 PM
No Ants Drift Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

that guy in the nsx is an asshole.. his brother drives a yellow nsx and theyll both show up in a 2 door mercedes too (newer c-somehting). they werer out at checkers one night and he was blocking some big truck in his parking spot and wouldnt move.. so the guy in the truck floored it and sprayed exhaust and all this water/carbon mixture shit into his black nsx.. everyone laughed him out of the parking lot.. hahahah

i talked to him one night at eastbay and saw he didnt have too many miles on the NSX and i make a joke about them being made 1/4 mile at a time.. and looked at me with a cocked head (kinda puupies do when you make a weird sound) and he then asked what i meant by that as if i challenged his manhood..

------------------
2000 Mazda Miata (non-rainbow edition)
Associated TC3 AWD Accord/Eclipse
My Company

If the world all knew the power of common sense people would see the diminishing power of this politicly ECO-tistical society gnawing away at our personal morals and standards by which to live by. --me