War Stories Fictional Stories about your "Track" conquests ;-)

Raced a black NSX

Old 12-10-2000, 10:55 AM
TIME OUT

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

<FONT COLOR=Blue>i think those kind of people have that thing called....um what is it? oh yeah its called small penis so i have to buy a manly car...real fast like well this is what i think of that guys NSX.

and dont get me wrong nsxs are nice cars but if there owners suck so do thier cars. </FONT c>
Old 12-10-2000, 02:53 PM
TR Balla Donor Supreme

Im not a big fan of the Moore Brothers and their attitudes but...

you people are fucking idiots who cares what an NSX will do in the 1/4 mi?? That car will whip ALL of your asses on a road course or for that matter any event that involves more than accelerating in a straight line!! ESPECIALLY A FUCKING 78 EL CAMINO!! Jezus...theres more to racing than drag racing. that car was designed in the late 80s and hasnt been touched since (except for .2L more displacement) and it will still destroy any of you Domestic mulletjunkys on a real track.

Scott
Old 12-11-2000, 06:33 PM

I have seen this guy race before. He is pretty fast. Prolly turns a mid to low 13. But rumor has it he is running a 100 shot. I havent ever talkted to him but I know people who have and say he is a real dick along with the rest of his buddies. Viper GTS-R and S class mercedes. He used to own a yellow one I believe and then either painted it or got a new one. Oh well. I can say that he does get kinda mad when he loses or wins for that matter. He doesnt like to chit chat afterward even if your congradulating him. And about the road course thing I can hang with him. Maybe not beat him but I could hang with him. He would not whoop me or John either. By the way I have an mr2 turbo.

------------------
Al Powers East coast pres.
www.streetracing.org
My Website: www.powersimagery.com
My Job: Vegas Magazine | Retna LTD | Tao/Lavo/Marquee Las Vegas
Old 12-11-2000, 08:40 PM
gamehen

I like the twins i find them funny.

NS Racing
Old 12-11-2000, 08:53 PM
TR Balla Donor Supreme

Originally posted by "Someone"

Originally posted by StreetRacingOnline:
And about the road course thing I can hang with him. Maybe not beat him but I could hang with him. He would not whoop me or John either.

That wasnt directed at your level of vehicle

BTW your best bet for beating a NSX at the track is a big brake upgrade...the factory NSX setup is known to be just barely undersized. if you have good brakes and can stay with them for a few laps eventually you will be able to deep brake on them and get by when they get a little fade.

Scott

------------------
Anyone looking for fresh Progressive Trance Mixes? Check mine out:
www.myplay.com
E-Mail : enthalpy@tampabay.rr.com
Passwd: enthalpy
Old 12-20-2000, 04:46 PM

Stuart does have the blk NSX and yes it has intake and exhaust. Lately Ive heard he has been out there with NOS but Im not sure. His twin no longer has the yellow NSX he sold that months ago and got the mercedez. And to most extents they are both a little cocky at times but they are fuuny too along with their English accents. And depending on how Stuart is feeling he runs the car sometimes but lately its been supposied car troubles that he hasnt wanted to race

<FONT COLOR=#a8a8a8 SIZE=1 FACE=Verdana Arial>This message has been edited by Mitchel on 12-20-2000 at 08:48 PM</font>

<FONT COLOR=#a8a8a8 SIZE=1 FACE=Verdana Arial>This message has been edited by Mitchel on 12-21-2000 at 11:14 PM</font>