War Stories Fictional Stories about your "Track" conquests ;-)

Got killed by WRX in Spring Hill

Old 07-18-2005, 09:57 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Got killed by WRX in Spring Hill

Coming home from scalloping in Crystal River last night. I see a blue WRX trying to get a 5.0 to run. Mustang wouldn't play, so I worked my way up to the WRX. He seemed uninterested in "wasting his gas" at the first light, but we caught the next light and he revved a few at me. Waiting for the light to change a "track official" goes by the other way so I figured no go. Light goes green I hear him rev and dump so I follow. He jumped out 2 cars(Damn AWD! ) I gave it all it had(not enough) I got within a car length and was slowly creeping on him when he shut down around 75-80
Nice car, he had a fart can and CF scoop don't know what else, but the Saturn did pretty good for as loaded down as it was. Time to get the Psi-Fi kit!!!
Old 07-18-2005, 10:30 AM

nice death. Yeah you should nvr race AWD from a dig but it sounded like you did just fine for what you were racing with. Im getting the psi-fi kit aswell w/a lilmore extra stuff. You Should race him from a 15 or a 40 youd pwn him. keep in touch if you wanna do the install of the psi-kit. I think 5 of us are gunna get em and put em on all at once LOL Keep in touch man and good kill story
Mod's- Sprint springs, Short ram intake, Stock Sport exhaust, Short throw shifter, M62 roots blower (17.5PSI) , Cobra HE and Sc/dyne Header, 3' DP and QTP CUT OUT. 2.6 Pulley and 60LB Injectors @288WHP & 258lbs/tq.
Old 07-18-2005, 10:54 AM

Yeah, it wasn't a planned thing, just random fun. I was just happy someone would run it! I get alot of the "you're not worth the gas" looks in the Saturn I also had my wife in the car, and the trunk was PACKED(you know how big it is ) If it was just me, and I hit it when he did, it would've been a little better outcome.
Keep me posted on the Psi-Fi install party! I'm not sure if I'll have the funds when it happens,but hopefully business wil pick back up soon! Sounds like you got yours coming along nicely!
Old 07-18-2005, 03:01 PM
I'm Slow

Originally Posted by LSJ_Kid04
nice death. Yeah you should nvr race AWD from a dig but it sounded like you did just fine for what you were racing with. Im getting the psi-fi kit aswell w/a lilmore extra stuff. You Should race him from a 15 or a 40 youd pwn him. keep in touch if you wanna do the install of the psi-kit. I think 5 of us are gunna get em and put em on all at once LOL Keep in touch man and good kill story
It's gay to race an AWD from a roll only b/c you know or think you will beat them. I give SSstillSmokin credit for having some balls and racing from a dig. Only racing when you think or know you will win is pointless

550/550
Old 07-18-2005, 03:28 PM
22+24 = 224

Old 07-18-2005, 03:38 PM
The little 5.0 that could

nice death. Yeah you should nvr race AWD from a dig
I be skurred, too.
Old 07-18-2005, 04:13 PM

good death

http://www.youtube.com/user/mofobucs?feature=mhum
^Mofo Productions^
Old 07-18-2005, 04:18 PM
22+24 = 224

nice death. Yeah you should nvr race AWD from a dig
Just because you put 225hp to the crank doesn't mean others are scared to race an AWD from a dig.
Old 07-18-2005, 04:42 PM

225 is wheel hp........... crank is 250/60ish. Ho!!
Mod's- Sprint springs, Short ram intake, Stock Sport exhaust, Short throw shifter, M62 roots blower (17.5PSI) , Cobra HE and Sc/dyne Header, 3' DP and QTP CUT OUT. 2.6 Pulley and 60LB Injectors @288WHP & 258lbs/tq.
Old 07-18-2005, 04:48 PM
Keep it REAL

AWD scares me.

Nice death I guess

You have a Redline too ?

Mazda 2 Forums

R.I.P. Pablo 'Fathead' Garcia - Love you man! See you on the other side!
R.I.P. Kevin 'Slo_Si' Gonzalez - You will be missed!