War Stories Fictional Stories about your "Track" conquests ;-)

Got killed by WRX in Spring Hill

Old 07-20-2005, 07:47 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by slo_89_crx_si
isnt he an asshole? anyways, yea saturn boy your shit is slow....225 to da wheels???? damn i think my moms v6 accord puts almost that much down considering it has 240 crank....
Then bring her shit out or just shut up LOL I can beat s2000's. biotch j/p. If you think your moms fast accord can beat my slow saturn bring it.
Mod's- Sprint springs, Short ram intake, Stock Sport exhaust, Short throw shifter, M62 roots blower (17.5PSI) , Cobra HE and Sc/dyne Header, 3' DP and QTP CUT OUT. 2.6 Pulley and 60LB Injectors @288WHP & 258lbs/tq.
Old 07-20-2005, 11:38 AM
Resident Asshole

get back on topic and cool it with the shit talking please.
6/14/43 - 7/11/06 2:24am
Old 07-20-2005, 04:45 PM
15 seconds EXHILARATION

Originally Posted by myltwon
good kill, and refusing to run a car out of it's element to gain a personal edge is very very gay
AWD running FWD are mutually incompatible. Only fair race is a double race, from a roll and from a stop. Might as well run the cars from a roll and if the AWD wins, there's no point to the race from a stop.

Not that AWD is the be all end all of hard launches on the street. RWD can hook almost as hard on the street, and hook even better than AWD on the track. Most high-hp fwd cars barely hook on the track even with big slicks, traction bars, and all sorts of other gizmos to try to get the power to the ground.
Old 07-21-2005, 06:35 AM

Originally Posted by Jordan Y.
AWD running FWD are mutually incompatible. Only fair race is a double race, from a roll and from a stop. Might as well run the cars from a roll and if the AWD wins, there's no point to the race from a stop.

Not that AWD is the be all end all of hard launches on the street. RWD can hook almost as hard on the street, and hook even better than AWD on the track. Most high-hp fwd cars barely hook on the track even with big slicks, traction bars, and all sorts of other gizmos to try to get the power to the ground.
The wife beat a different WRX repeatedly at the last TRackday so I don't think it means they are incompatible. This one had more mods,and/or better driver is all.
I hate roll racing anyway.