Tampa Racing

Tampa Racing (https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/)
-   War Stories (https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/war-stories/)
-   -   ::CALLOUT:: Jon3kGT,ScoobyDoo,TampaWrx (https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/war-stories/209796-callout-jon3kgt-scoobydoo-tampawrx.html)

jsimon9631 02-02-2005 10:46 AM

Originally posted by BigBadBuick
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Srt are slow, non handling...etc :)

BigBadBuick 02-02-2005 11:59 AM

Originally posted by alex03wrx
All im saying that with a few mods they get quick, my friend ryan got pulled by a black srt4 on sat in his evo, i have respect for them, and for the price you cant find another car that quick
So now the EVO is the benchmark?

nouseforaname 02-02-2005 12:26 PM

Originally posted by BigBadBuick
So now the EVO is the benchmark?
Thats far from what he said.

BoosTedEj25 02-02-2005 12:27 PM

they ran from a 40 roll and the evo was stock no exhaust nothin, from the get go the srt4 just started pullin, but our awd car are relly not suposed to run in straight line, we are ment to take turn, you put an srt4 vs an evo or wrx in a track event my money is on the evo or the wrx but you take a srt4 lets say with a stage 4 kit vs a evo or wrx moded and race from a 60 or 80 roll i would say the srt4 would have the adavantage, they are quick car for street racing

BigBadBuick 02-02-2005 12:29 PM

:lol: :nono:

nouseforaname 02-02-2005 12:34 PM

they ran from a 40 roll and the evo was stock no exhaust nothin, from the get go the srt4 just started pullin, but our awd car are relly not suposed to run in straight line, we are ment to take turn, you put an srt4 vs an evo or wrx in a track event my money is on the evo or the wrx but you take a srt4 lets say with a stage 4 kit vs a evo or wrx moded and race from a 60 or 80 roll i would say the srt4 would have the adavantage, they are quick car for street racing
Now I regret backing you up on my last post :bbb:

fadedSTi 02-02-2005 12:35 PM

thats a roll race. the wrx and the evo are best from a dig because they have the awd. thats the only advantage the wrx has. the srt4 as alot more top end than the wrx. so really it comes down to a drivers race for a stock wrx vs. stock srt4 when its a race from a dig. a race from a roll i would give the advantage to the srt4.

BoosTedEj25 02-02-2005 12:45 PM

but wen you have a wrx noone want to race from a dig they always use that excuse, yeah the wrx and evo are better built car from the factory, but it gets boring to beat people from the dig, plus wen u get a wrx over 350 to the wheels there is no more launchin unless you wanna spend 3000$ on a tranny. I would never trade my car for srt4 but i like them, i think they are quick

fadedSTi 02-02-2005 12:50 PM

but wen you have a wrx noone want to race from a dig they always use that excuse, yeah the wrx and evo are better built car from the factory, but it gets boring to beat people from the dig, plus wen u get a wrx over 350 to the wheels there is no more launchin unless you wanna spend 3000$ on a tranny. I would never trade my car for srt4 but i like them, i think they are quick
oh you are definately right, the srt4 is a nice car. the car is strong from the factory with alot of potential for a damn good price. i thought about getting one but i fell in love with the STi and had to have it.

BoosTedEj25 02-02-2005 12:55 PM

what color is you STI?