Tampa Racing

Tampa Racing (https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/)
-   War Stories (https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/war-stories/)
-   -   ::CALLOUT:: Jon3kGT,ScoobyDoo,TampaWrx (https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/war-stories/209796-callout-jon3kgt-scoobydoo-tampawrx.html)

Skittle 02-01-2005 09:42 AM

::CALLOUT:: Jon3kGT,ScoobyDoo,TampaWrx

you wrx guys have BIG mouths,time to put down the keyboard...and lets race...you wanna dig?!...lets go to the track...cuz i know yall scared to lose to a neon asses wont do the roll thing...?

Accept..or bitch out?...take your pick ladies...

scoobywrx 02-01-2005 10:31 AM

Your going to have to wait till my new setup:evil4:

Skittle 02-01-2005 10:37 AM

Why the next setup???...You claim the Srt-4 is weak,non hondling...everything else...FUCK your new setup...if it was all about wait till my next setup i wouldnt call you out...fuck it...ill do autocross with your dubya R ex?!...Dont bitch out now....

Super Coupe 02-01-2005 11:36 AM

Originally posted by scoobydoo
R u the kid at school with an automatic wrx that supp. has 395 hp?:lol: :lol: .........cuz if so Ill race you and so will JR n we will show u how its done........(CALLOUT)........so many ppl at school swear there shit is so fast ......:lol: fags .........and im not saying mine is fast but its quick as shit for what I have done........

Skittle 02-01-2005 11:40 AM

Sounds like him...the high school boy cant drive stick yet..balls havent dropped i guess?

Super Coupe 02-01-2005 11:44 AM

I want in on this but I cant right now I have a broken hand(3rd time this year) so I guess Ill have to wait......But id like to watch whenever this shit goes down......

Skittle 02-01-2005 12:16 PM

Originally posted by ToRqUe
I want in on this but I cant right now I have a broken hand(3rd time this year) so I guess Ill have to wait......But id like to watch whenever this shit goes down......
Damn,i swear you break your hand more than anyone i know!!...CHOP THAT FUCKER OFF!! :lmao:...ill let ya know when its happening man

Super Coupe 02-01-2005 12:19 PM

Originally posted by Skittle
Damn,i swear you break your hand more than anyone i know!!...CHOP THAT FUCKER OFF!! :lmao:...ill let ya know when its happening man
Lol I know I get into to many fights and punch walls like a dumb fuk........I am gettin surgery soon it looks pretty bad right now I dont have the last two knuckles on my left hand now lol........:bbb:

PoppaSmurf 02-01-2005 12:19 PM

ill come out w/ JR, and you can let me show ya how to drive that cobra :D :lol: jk

Super Coupe 02-01-2005 12:23 PM

Originally posted by PoppaSmurf
ill come out w/ JR, and you can let me show ya how to drive that cobra :D :lol: jk

Really? lol Jr is scurred to race me......lol jk Ask him about our drifting adventure.....(Brand New tires gone in a matter of minutes)......Jr n jeff scream like girls while riding shotgun drifting........:lol: :lol: ........

n ur rite I am VERY SLOW! everyone pay attention........wink wink not after today I get to go pick the car up at 530 from its special place.......

myltwon 02-01-2005 12:47 PM

auto + awd = useless

get em skittle and snake

Fatback302 02-01-2005 01:36 PM

Ya iam down for a lil fun that guy at are school is gay ...........

but ya let me no when it is going down all i have is a (stock) gt......

Fatback302 02-01-2005 01:40 PM

And jamie u need to stop beating up your brother.... AND getting the boot out of your house....

Fatback302 02-01-2005 01:43 PM

= :gay: and i will :poon:.........and i will :monkspk: on your new setup

much love fatback

I'm Slow 02-01-2005 02:14 PM

I feel sad :( My name wasn't included in the callout.....no love! Anyway, my rebuild wont be done until next week.....hopefully! I am car less right now, however I would love to taste the rainbow......as I have mentioned before.

scoobywrx 02-01-2005 03:23 PM

Ya my auto Wrx is slow as hell. Auto and Awd is not a good cobination. So are all the autos Wrx's Easy Street builds. Jr last time I heard your running low 14's w/o nitrous which isn't too impressive. Ya who said 395 h.p let me guess Javie do you actually believe everything you hear? Who the hell said I run a 15sec 1/4 mile? Auto+AWD is slow heres proof.This auto is slow So is this one and this one plus this one I never said my car is quick all I said is a Stage 2 Wrx will beat a Stage 2 Srt-4. I know skittle could beat us all 1/4mile he probably running low 13's.

KeNSuNFiRe 02-01-2005 03:33 PM

skittle u r gay ill race ur ass

scoobywrx 02-01-2005 03:34 PM

who are you?

GsEclipse02 02-01-2005 03:35 PM

Ya my auto Wrx is slow as hell. Auto and Awd is not a good cobination. So are all the autos Wrx's Easy Street builds. Jr last time I heard your running low 14's w/o nitrous which isn't too impressive. Ya who said 395 h.p let me guess Javie do you actually believe everything you hear? Who the hell said I run a 15sec 1/4 mile? Auto+AWD is slow heres proof.This auto is slow So is this one and this one plus this one I never said my car is quick all I said is a Stage 2 Wrx will beat a Stage 2 Srt-4. I know skittle could beat us all 1/4mile he probably running low 13's. Anyone care for Gandy Saturday night?

so you drive your moms station wagon on the weakens?

scoobywrx 02-01-2005 03:37 PM

How'd you know LOL

myltwon 02-01-2005 03:40 PM

yes auto's have high potential, but these are full race prepped auto's you are bringing up, not a factory glass tranny from subaru.

yes I drive an auto and I DO perfer it for drag racing

I'm also guessing not only are these auto's fully race prepped they're not subaru automatic transmissions

scoobywrx 02-01-2005 03:49 PM

Actually the auto wrx tranny is much stronger than the manual tranny it can hold close to 350 h.p at the wheels. The manual tranny may be weak but the auto is far from it youll rarely hear of people breaking there auto tranny. Actually the first two videos are stock auto trannys with Protorque converters. 1. I never said the Srt-4 is slow all I said is a Wrx will probably get it from a dig. 1/4 mile Srt-4 will win2. I never said my car is quick , it is fast for an auto. 3. Who said I got like 395 h.p I'm far from it?. 4. There will also be a quicker car out there.

PoppaSmurf 02-01-2005 04:29 PM

for all the smack you've talked in other threads, i think you owe skittle a run, i for one, doubt you'll be able to outlaunch him by much, if at all :lol:

scoobywrx 02-01-2005 04:30 PM

wheres all the smack all I said is stage 2 wrx will beat stage 2 srt-4

PoppaSmurf 02-01-2005 04:34 PM

so you're not gonna race the basically stock neon?

myltwon 02-01-2005 04:34 PM

wheres all the smack all I said is stage 2 wrx will beat stage 2 srt-4
in an ideal situation maybe

but to say that it is impossible for a stage X car to lose to a stage X car is pointless

Super Coupe 02-01-2005 05:07 PM

Ya my auto Wrx is slow as hell. Auto and Awd is not a good cobination. So are all the autos Wrx's Easy Street builds. Jr last time I heard your running low 14's w/o nitrous which isn't too impressive. Ya who said 395 h.p let me guess Javie do you actually believe everything you hear? Who the hell said I run a 15sec 1/4 mile? Auto+AWD is slow heres proof.This auto is slow So is this one and this one plus this one I never said my car is quick all I said is a Stage 2 Wrx will beat a Stage 2 Srt-4. I know skittle could beat us all 1/4mile he probably running low 13's. Anyone care for Gandy Saturday night?

Im down for a race ill let you know when n where its not smart to post up where we r gonna race................I tell u though I am in the 13's deff mid to low now with my mods..........and just to let you know JR is faster than u think.........well Ill let you find out when u race me n him............

PoppaSmurf 02-01-2005 05:22 PM

Im down for a race ill let you know when n where its not smart to post up where we r gonna race................I tell u though I am in the 13's deff mid to low now with my mods..........and just to let you know JR is faster than u think.........well Ill let you find out when u race me n him............
no way, i heard JR is SOLID mid 14's :lol: ...but hey, let him find out just how fast a 14 second car is :lol: :lol:

scoobywrx 02-01-2005 05:26 PM

damn what you got on that cobra? Supercharger sounds good. Ya Jr is probably in 13's he just wants money races :lol:
Also just for fun no bs or shittalking. :D

myltwon 02-01-2005 05:49 PM

nope his cobra is a 98 no f/i as far as I know

Super Coupe 02-01-2005 06:38 PM

Originally posted by myltwon
nope his cobra is a 98 no f/i as far as I know

Ehh nope just some good gears and tires(on my other rims).......and half of an exhaust............If I had a supercharger I would be ALOT faster than I am........I think I am taking her back to the shop this week to get my front bumper and back bumper repainted from a little accident........anyway if you want to go out this weekend and get some runs in with me (JAIME) jr and a few of my other friend and just chill just pm me and well get together n go out for the nite on sat...........

Tallgeese0721 02-01-2005 06:39 PM

auto + awd = useless

get em skittle and snake

I knew it!!!:cry: I asked about doing a tranny swap and they told me not to do it!! Ya'll settin me up for failure! :squint:
j/k

but really tho... srt4's ain't nothin to mess wit. my bro frank's got a ac shnitzer turbo in one at their shop and it walks on vipers...

myltwon 02-01-2005 06:40 PM

me or wrx-guy?

Tallgeese0721 02-01-2005 06:44 PM

no one in particular.. i just posted a thread in the mitsubishi forum and i was told to just stick with the auto tranny...

myltwon 02-01-2005 06:45 PM

my post was meant for torque

Tallgeese0721 02-01-2005 06:48 PM

oh. sorry bout that.

Super Coupe 02-01-2005 07:01 PM

my post was meant for torque

My post for runs was meant to scoobydoo........sorry for not being clear i was in a hurry..............

myltwon 02-01-2005 07:04 PM

aren't we all?

Tallgeese0721 02-01-2005 07:05 PM

oh. sorry bout that.

CBRTRX 02-01-2005 07:16 PM

ill race the skittle in an 04 mustang gt from a dig, just let me know