Tampa Racing

Tampa Racing (https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/)
-   War Stories (https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/war-stories/)
-   -   ::CALLOUT:: Jon3kGT,ScoobyDoo,TampaWrx (https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/war-stories/209796-callout-jon3kgt-scoobydoo-tampawrx.html)

Skittle 02-01-2005 09:42 AM

::CALLOUT:: Jon3kGT,ScoobyDoo,TampaWrx

you wrx guys have BIG mouths,time to put down the keyboard...and lets race...you wanna dig?!...lets go to the track...cuz i know yall scared to lose to a neon asses wont do the roll thing...?

Accept..or bitch out?...take your pick ladies...

scoobywrx 02-01-2005 10:31 AM

Your going to have to wait till my new setup:evil4:

Skittle 02-01-2005 10:37 AM

Why the next setup???...You claim the Srt-4 is weak,non hondling...everything else...FUCK your new setup...if it was all about wait till my next setup i wouldnt call you out...fuck it...ill do autocross with your dubya R ex?!...Dont bitch out now....

Super Coupe 02-01-2005 11:36 AM

Originally posted by scoobydoo
Your going to have to wait till my new setup:evil4:
R u the kid at school with an automatic wrx that supp. has 395 hp?:lol: :lol: .........cuz if so Ill race you and so will JR n we will show u how its done........(CALLOUT)........so many ppl at school swear there shit is so fast ......:lol: fags .........and im not saying mine is fast but its quick as shit for what I have done........

Skittle 02-01-2005 11:40 AM

Sounds like him...the high school boy cant drive stick yet..balls havent dropped i guess?

Super Coupe 02-01-2005 11:44 AM

I want in on this but I cant right now I have a broken hand(3rd time this year) so I guess Ill have to wait......But id like to watch whenever this shit goes down......

Skittle 02-01-2005 12:16 PM

Originally posted by ToRqUe
I want in on this but I cant right now I have a broken hand(3rd time this year) so I guess Ill have to wait......But id like to watch whenever this shit goes down......
Damn,i swear you break your hand more than anyone i know!!...CHOP THAT FUCKER OFF!! :lmao:...ill let ya know when its happening man

Super Coupe 02-01-2005 12:19 PM

Originally posted by Skittle
Damn,i swear you break your hand more than anyone i know!!...CHOP THAT FUCKER OFF!! :lmao:...ill let ya know when its happening man
Lol I know I get into to many fights and punch walls like a dumb fuk........I am gettin surgery soon it looks pretty bad right now I dont have the last two knuckles on my left hand now lol........:bbb:

PoppaSmurf 02-01-2005 12:19 PM

Originally posted by ToRqUe
ill come out w/ JR, and you can let me show ya how to drive that cobra :D :lol: jk

Super Coupe 02-01-2005 12:23 PM

Originally posted by PoppaSmurf
ill come out w/ JR, and you can let me show ya how to drive that cobra :D :lol: jk

Really? lol Jr is scurred to race me......lol jk Ask him about our drifting adventure.....(Brand New tires gone in a matter of minutes)......Jr n jeff scream like girls while riding shotgun drifting........:lol: :lol: ........

n ur rite I am VERY SLOW! everyone pay attention........wink wink not after today I get to go pick the car up at 530 from its special place.......