War Stories Fictional Stories about your "Track" conquests ;-)

got that magnum....

Old 10-18-2004, 10:19 AM
FORE:exalt

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default got that magnum....

well my car hasnt been running lately.. been almost 2 weeks.. welli finally fixed her last night.. so i went for a little late night drive.. well i run into a red rx-7.. and i was just talking about what he had in it, and then i notcied these two kids in the far right lane tap the gas and jumping back and forth.. so i follow him off this road where cops normally are.. and when we get off i put it in third and i catch up to him.. i look over as he revs again and i laugh.. so i tap the gas to see if he is going to go, and i hear his engine pick up so i pused it.. shifted to fourth and saw him behine.. so im like ok i guess i shut him up.. so we catch a light. i have a old vw van in front of me and no one in his lane. he stops nexts to me and yells. "V8 MANGNUM" and he just smiles.. im like ok...... so he says do you want to run it? i ask why didnt you run it back there?? oh well.. he takes off so i catch him. we line up again at about 40, and he jumps ahead. i went to third so it took a second for me to catch him. i passed him put it in 4th then slowed down when i put some distant on him.. he asked if i just had a 4 banger and i replied yes. and he took off saying nice running with you... wasnt really looking for a race. but it was fun.

69 Buick Skylark - Brokeded
91 CRX hf (zc dohc swapped) - wrecked/fixed-wrecked/fixed-wrecked-sold
91 Civic hatch (stock) - Sold
91 CRX hf (ls swapped) - Traded
90 Civic Hatch (mini me) - Sold
91 CRX si (zc dohc swapped) - Brokeded
02 Dodge Ram - gave to repo man
06 gsxr 600 - Wrecked
95 cbr f3 (stunta) - Sold
96 Integra ls - Sold
94 Integra ls - Sold
02 Dodge Ram - Daily
Old 10-19-2004, 12:24 PM
USMC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

good kill
TR happily married crew-member #2

This is the internet. You're just supposed to talk up whatever you do know as if you're a salesman for it. i.e. I drive a Supra and a Corolla therefore 2JZ is the greatest and so is the 4A and I don't care about anything else because it's all crap since I don't have it. I also have a stack of $20 bills in front of me, therefore 20>50 and 20>100 and 20>1000. $20 bill FTW.