War Stories Fictional Stories about your "Track" conquests ;-)

a few races for the lude...

Old 10-21-2004, 07:21 AM
FORE:business

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default a few races for the lude...

alright so i got my new lude.. i am very happy with it except it being auto . i was planning on switching it but now i am trying to sell it to buy another stock lude and a bike. i had to get a few runs in with it before i sell it. plus this is my first time having vtec under the hood and that shit is fun. anyways...

last night i was driving to block buster and a ricey ass hatchback pulled in so i reved a little and didnt realize there was a civic si (99 or so coupe) and a civic si (new hatch) with mods sitting in front of me. they thought i was reving at them so they reved back and so on and so forth. i line up next to the red coupe (muffler is the only mod i could see) and we go at about a 40 roll to about 90. he jumped off first and i didnt get to floor is til his rear was at my front bumper. so i get up next to him and we run side by side and i pull a fender on him around 90 and then we shut down. found out he has a B20 with i,h,e. then i raced his friend in the hatch. we went from about the same roll (40mph) except he mashed it when he was a car ahead of me. once again i caught him shortly after we started and as i was passing him he shuts down... he was smiling like he won ???

i also raced a stock black mustang GT a few days ago from a 30 mph roll and pulled on him pretty hard but i think he shut down right when i started passing him cause once i put a fender on him i flew passed.

then i wanted to try a stock z28 and i thought i had found one. the exhaust looked stock and it was to dark to see he had some huge ass tires on the rear. we went and he disappeared.... it sounded like a jet was flying by me. he was spinning through every gear. i talked to him and he said something about a 383 in it or something and that it was under 10 seconds in the quarter ? i believe it. it was fun though.

-Zac

Originally Posted by boca
Prelude king
build thread:
https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/m...ine-build.html

history:
1993 prelude s - SOLD
1993 prelude s w/ jdm h22 - SOLD
1996 integra gsr - SOLD
1995 jeep cherokee - SOLD
1994 jdm rhd bb4 prelude si/vtec w/ lsd - SURGERY
2001 cbr f4i - SOLD
1995 nissan hardbody - SOLD
2001 jdm rhd bb6 prelude type-s - SOLD
2004 kawasaki zx6r - TOY
Old 10-21-2004, 07:41 AM
Devils advocate

Um okay.

You were reving at a car in traffic with cars in front of you? Are you young or just stupid?
Old 10-21-2004, 08:06 AM
FORE:business

no ... i was reving at a car in a parking lot (he looked over and i waved to him-i have no fucking horn)... the kid with the ricey hatch back goes to my college... my friend was driving in front of me... the two civics were in front of him. we were all waiting in a big line to leave the parking lot. i wasnt trying to start anything

dont be a dick

Originally Posted by boca
Prelude king
build thread:
https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/m...ine-build.html

history:
1993 prelude s - SOLD
1993 prelude s w/ jdm h22 - SOLD
1996 integra gsr - SOLD
1995 jeep cherokee - SOLD
1994 jdm rhd bb4 prelude si/vtec w/ lsd - SURGERY
2001 cbr f4i - SOLD