VW/Audi/Porsche Tech This is where all the hot bitches hang out.

"German Kraut POS"

Old 10-26-2005, 05:11 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default "German Kraut POS"

https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/s...=265796&page=5 Just wondering what you guys think about a statement like that wich is common amongst alot of people that drive japenese cars. I was personally disgusted when , negative crap about the 911 was being said , one of the posters even went as low as to say that driving a E46 or 911 is like "rowing a boat". I have driven 2 993's and ridden in one 700hp 996 turbo , as well as plenty VW's. I can say that for a fact that statements like these can't be more wrong. Being exposed to german cars and especially Porsche`'s from a young age has proved to me how much better german cars are designed and built then japenese cars (cheap imitations). I thought some of you would like to see this , instead of arguing the 1.8T vs VR6 discussion that has been beaten to death . You guys crack me up , almost to the point of the SR vs KA discussions (flame wars) that stirr up in the nissan forum.
Old 10-26-2005, 05:20 PM
Salad Tosser

Kraut SUCKS!!!

They are 100% right.
Old 10-26-2005, 05:58 PM

Originally Posted by BisquitMan
Kraut SUCKS!!!

They are 100% right.
I never had a taste for sauerkraut myself. Smartass.
Old 10-29-2005, 05:50 PM

29 views and none of you guys have any opinions ?
Old 10-30-2005, 03:35 AM

why stoop to their level.. we know whats up... besides. I can respect all cars.. to say one car is the end all be all is stupid.. you wouldnt bring an F1 car to a rally race...
Old 10-30-2005, 06:15 AM

Originally Posted by rennteknik
why stoop to their level.. we know whats up... besides. I can respect all cars.. to say one car is the end all be all is stupid.. you wouldnt bring an F1 car to a rally race...
You are right , that is why i stopped replying to the thread alltogether. While you are right about saying that one car is the end all/be all is stupid, The 911 is a superior sports car to the GT-R (car mentioned in the discussions/argument) and i proved this with laptimes.Although the 911 has competed in diffrent variatons of racing , such as normal sports car/club racing events ,FIA GT3/GT2 classes,endurance racing, and even rally racing (pikes peak , with success i may add). I'am hard pressed to find a better all around sports car then the 911. I'am sorry if my opinion may seem a biased to some , but they are based on facts (that and i'am a diehard Porsche` fan). My main reason for this thread was to see if you guys see this behavior from owners/fans of japenese (sports)cars , at meets/trackdays , e.t.c.
Old 10-30-2005, 09:20 AM

I think everyone has a little brand loyalty... but imho true enthusiast will repsect a great car no matter what. as far as young people spouting off whats best.. they just dont know any better.

I like VAG stuff including P cars.. I would drive a 911 if I could afford to.. currently I am at the audi level but one day Ill be in a p-car...
Old 10-30-2005, 12:36 PM

Originally Posted by rennteknik
I think everyone has a little brand loyalty... but imho true enthusiast will repsect a great car no matter what. as far as young people spouting off whats best.. they just dont know any better.

I like VAG stuff including P cars.. I would drive a 911 if I could afford to.. currently I am at the audi level but one day Ill be in a p-car...
I never disrespected the GT-R as you can see in my posts, but people watch too many movies/videos and start forgetting about reality. I too would own a 911 if i could afford one.
Old 11-01-2005, 01:45 AM

I liked your reply before you deleted it ANGRYWHITEBOY.