The Video Post Check here for the latest videos!

STi gets a lesson in traction from a Mustang.

Old 10-30-2007, 07:39 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Krautburner
Gasolina music deserves a ticket
+1 I'm Spanish, and I used to LOVE reggaeton...but after a week of listening to the same beat over and over and over and over again...I now hate it.

Spickets should be issued!
Old 10-30-2007, 07:46 PM
Called the amba lamps

< owns the most replied to video topic in the last 20 pages... werd.

Oh yeah... "spickets" is actually pretty funny...
Old 10-30-2007, 07:47 PM

yeah just a couple years ago domestics started to use turbos.....
What about mid 80's buicks??

Jesus is the WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 12's are soo fun...
Old 10-30-2007, 07:49 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by **CHRIS**
Oh yeah... "spickets" is actually pretty funny...
Laughing at other people is fun...
Old 10-30-2007, 07:49 PM
Called the amba lamps

Originally Posted by leitev8
yeah just a couple years ago domestics started to use turbos.....
What about mid 80's buicks??
Very true...

Grand National...not a very "import" sounding name.
Old 10-30-2007, 07:52 PM
Called the amba lamps

Originally Posted by THE_ONE
, Who started going fast on them first? Just a question no pissing match intended.

As stated in my previous post. And they are still going fast.
Old 10-31-2007, 01:28 AM
eh, such as life

The 1986 Grand National gained 35 horsepower and 30 foot-pounds of torque, thanks to an air-to-air intercooler; turbo adjustments and the relocation of the turbo to a spot nearer the right-side exhaust manifold to reduce lag, and redesigned upper and lower intake manifolds, and exhaust. A redesigned front air-dam allowed cool air to reach the intercooler duct.

"It was the fastest American production car in the country that year", and its glow would reverberate across the Buick line.

Buick never released a horsepower rating for the Grand National GNX, but it has been estimated at between 276 and 300 bhp (@ 4,400rpm), with 360-to-420 foot-pounds of torque @ 2,400rpm. The GNX managed 0-60 mph in under 5 seconds, and the 1/4 mile in as few as 13.43 seconds @ 103 mph. Only the Porsche 911 Turbo was quicker.

I found this info at Friends of Buick: Buick Power

I'm gonna say that the domestics went fast first, but thats just me.

Running around high fiving all the domestic V8 guys hands while screaming wooooo.

Last edited by Da1andonlyJinx; 10-31-2007 at 01:35 AM.
Old 10-31-2007, 03:36 AM
Scissor me timbers!

Originally Posted by THE_ONE
Bad statement, everyone has there own type of music, I could say the same about country music.
Go ahead and say it,I dont care.Im also not the dickhead that blares my brookes and dunn cd at a meet,,,,,,,,,yo.Boom chica boom chi, boom chica boom chi ,boom chica boom chi,boom.Something something something.Boom chica boom chi, boom chica boom chi ,boom chica boom chi,boom.Something something something.Boom chica boom chi, boom chica boom chi ,boom chica boom chi,boom.Something something something.Boom chica boom chi, boom chica boom chi ,boom chica boom chi.Boom chica boom chi, boom chica boom chi ,boom chica boom chi.Boom chica boom chi, boom chica boom chi ,boom chica boom chi.Boom chica boom chi, boom chica boom chi ,boom chica boom chi.Boom chica boom chi, boom chica boom chi ,boom chica boom chi.Boom chica boom chi, boom chica boom chi ,boom chica boom chi.Tequila.Boom chica boom chi, boom chica boom chi ,boom chica boom chi.Boom chica boom chi, boom chica boom chi ,boom chica boom chi.Chonga.Boom chica boom chi, boom chica boom chi ,boom chica boom chi.Boom chica boom chi, boom chica boom chi ,boom chica boom chi.

And it goes on for about 30 mins at full blast draining the civics battery.
Old 10-31-2007, 06:04 AM
*Turbo Interceptor*

Originally Posted by Da1andonlyjinx
I'm gonna say that the domestics went fast first, but thats just me.

Running around high fiving all the domestic V8 guys hands while screaming wooooo.
Yeah but then you would be wrong. Domestics started turbocharging as a means to move heavy ass chasis around, its about weight and efficiency back then. Hey what do I know

Originally Posted by Krautburner
Go ahead and say it,I dont care.Im also not the dickhead that blares my brookes and dunn cd at a meet,,,,,,,,,yo.Boom chica boom chi, boom chica boom chi ,boom chica boom chi,boom.Something something something.Boom chica boom chi, boom chica boom chi ,boom chica boom chi,boom.Something something something.Boom chica boom chi, boom chica boom chi ,boom chica boom chi,boom.Something something something.Boom chica boom chi, boom chica boom chi ,boom chica boom chi.Boom chica boom chi, boom chica boom chi ,boom chica boom chi.Boom chica boom chi, boom chica boom chi ,boom chica boom chi.Boom chica boom chi, boom chica boom chi ,boom chica boom chi.Boom chica boom chi, boom chica boom chi ,boom chica boom chi.Boom chica boom chi, boom chica boom chi ,boom chica boom chi.Tequila.Boom chica boom chi, boom chica boom chi ,boom chica boom chi.Boom chica boom chi, boom chica boom chi ,boom chica boom chi.Chonga.Boom chica boom chi, boom chica boom chi ,boom chica boom chi.Boom chica boom chi, boom chica boom chi ,boom chica boom chi.

And it goes on for about 30 mins at full blast draining the civics battery.
Wow man, I was thinking nothing of the sort. I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings and you had to sit there and type all that to get it out. I will try to keep my comments more structured from here on out. If you hate the music so bad you should march down to the stations playing it with your confederate flags and protest
Old 10-31-2007, 06:30 AM

I'm a import guy, have been since I got my first car in '92...a nissan. With that being said, THAT MUSTANG WAS NASTY!!!!!!!!! And I'd take a ZO6 any day,C5 or C6. I believe the reason most of us are even on this site is because we like to go FAST. Anyone that watches this vid, and can't give the mustang it's due respect is a moron.

If YOU(import or domestic) got the hot shit, put YOUR money where your mouth is. When's the next TRack day. I need some good video footage.

Back to the useless "mine is better than yours" bickering.