The Video Post Check here for the latest videos!

Biggest Snook Ever Caught On Film!!!

Old 09-06-2007, 11:12 AM
TR Balla Donor Supreme

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

yeah, my dad caught one down here in ft. myers when i was a kid that was almost as big as he was. he is only 5'6" though... lol. i would say it was maybe just under 4.5'. he has a pic of it. i will try and get him to scan it and send it to me. its just funny because if you didnt know my dad was short you would think that snook was well over 5'.
this was almost 30 years ago, btw, so there were still a ton of big fish here because there werent a lot of people in ft. myers back then.
Old 09-06-2007, 01:40 PM

Originally Posted by maddreject
Well, let me first say, if you catch a snook thats over the legal limit or out of season and kill it FWC can take your gear, your boat (if your in one), and your vehicle(if the fish is in it). Second the big ones are the ones that reproduce because snook are hermaphrodites the males actually turn into females after a certain length. So hey, Thanks Jackass for killing something I strive to fish for.
well i was waiting for some jackass to start calling names for a simple topic like this. NOW the laws that the states have doesn't have anything to do with the carribean. like i said before there are tons of these giant down there and even if we got ten of them it really wouldn't matter. i will just let you talk a the crap you want. the only thing there that you can't keep if it's too small is the lobsters...oh and if you get caught even trying to touch a turtle you are done. everything else is catch and keep it if you want.
Old 09-06-2007, 05:49 PM
SWFL Turbo

Originally Posted by dscivicdx
yeah, my dad caught one down here in ft. myers when i was a kid that was almost as big as he was. he is only 5'6" though... lol. i would say it was maybe just under 4.5'. he has a pic of it. i will try and get him to scan it and send it to me. its just funny because if you didnt know my dad was short you would think that snook was well over 5'.
this was almost 30 years ago, btw, so there were still a ton of big fish here because there werent a lot of people in ft. myers back then.
ft myers has some pretty decent fishes.... im always catching moster jacks
Old 09-08-2007, 08:06 AM
Heavy Artillery Co.

holy god
Old 09-08-2007, 09:13 PM
FUCKIN LOOONG BEDD!!!

over 5 feet?.......lololol fucking retard
Old 09-08-2007, 09:13 PM
FUCKIN LOOONG BEDD!!!