The Video Post Check here for the latest videos!

Third Gen Video

Old 10-31-2004, 06:42 AM
I like PENIS!!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Brains over Brawn huh? Is that why you use words like Shiat and tis....stop being a ricer. If you buy a 1.8 Liter Honda and get 500 horsepower out of it, your spending a lot more than 3k. If thats the case, how come every Honda racer in the bay doesnt have 500hp. And by the way, they didnt have a H.O. 305 motor in 92 jackass. All they had was a base 305 that came standard with 170 hp. So yeah, comparing your beater 305 truck motor with an IROC or Z28's 245 hp motor is kinda retarded. Know what your talking about before you start "shiat"
Old 10-31-2004, 09:06 AM

Originally posted by SlickMatB
Brains over Brawn huh? Is that why you use words like Shiat and tis....stop being a ricer. If you buy a 1.8 Liter Honda and get 500 horsepower out of it, your spending a lot more than 3k. If thats the case, how come every Honda racer in the bay doesnt have 500hp. And by the way, they didnt have a H.O. 305 motor in 92 jackass. All they had was a base 305 that came standard with 170 hp. So yeah, comparing your beater 305 truck motor with an IROC or Z28's 245 hp motor is kinda retarded. Know what your talking about before you start "shiat"
I couldn't agree with you more. Finally, someone who knows what they're talking about!!! WooT! /Stereotyping and will all be happy. lol, i guess in your opinion, if you drive a camaro your a redneck and you have a mullet. Also, i guess your broke too right? I suppose people can't drive cars they like anymore, because they are supposed to drive a b16 CRX with $16,000 under the hood just so they can run a 14. (sarcastic on the money issue, so don't tell me what you could do with it) I like the way an older or newer f-body looks anyday compared to some hampster powered P.O.S sounding lawnmower. lets think economical, the car is the way i want it to look, because i like f-bodys and "most" of them have high displacement motors, so they are usually capable of being relatively quick stock. So, if i had the same $16,000 that i could put into a CRX, to put into my f-body, then i could by far run much better than the CRX or any older lawnmower...Basically to end this subject, i like the way f-bodys look, sound, and i love the feeling being pinned back into my seat spending a minimum amount of money. It's just a fun hobbie...why should i waste all my money on my car, i do have a life and bills other than my car. Not all of us like to try and fit in and be cool so we can waste all of our money. some people don't make as much money, so they should be patronized about it? Don't be an asshole...whoever said typical ricer earlier, +500. To the guys that actually build hondas and they have it to say "hey, my honda can run 12's, isn't that pretty cool." But then in there driveway they have a SUV or some normal economical car and they have a normal life, with a possible wife and kids. So basically, they just have a play car. Not something they drive around in all the time and use it as a race car...And on top of that, they talk shit like there some kind of a hard ass, because they put all this money into a car to prove what? That you know how to spend money inefficiently to prove some point that you can make a 4cyl go fast. Congratulations , maybe i should shake your hand. Gimme a break, nice job on wasting your money to try and be cool. Is there anything wrong with buying a stock f-body that's already fast and drive it around for fun. With warrenty! lets buy a new civic, do all this bullshit, void the warranty and make it somewhat fast, then break it. Awesome!!! meanwhile i just bought my new mustang/camaro and put an exhaust and intake on it and i'm smokin your ass with a warranty...But i suppose your right, camaro's are for people with mullets and no money Nice assumption asshole. Keep in mind, people buy cars because they like them, not to impress you or to be made fun of because they might have an older car. Get a life...For an example, look at my car, who the fuck buys an AE 92. But, i didn't have too much money at the time. I looked at the car and i liked and i have fun with it. It's a toyota and it's reliable for me. something cheap and fun. I guess i'm just a dumb poor bastard, right? Thanks for making me feel great... To add to the point of doing something i like, i have fun drifting my car and not racing in just a straight line. And no, i don't drift in the middle of the road, i try to go somewhere secluded, so i don't harm anyone, if i get hurt its m problem. It's also fun to take speeds bumps at 50mph in my car, it takes bumps really well. Can the typical ricer civic with a body kit do that? oh well, he probably prefers going 2mph (at an angle) over bumps, maybe he enjoys it. whatever...

/Post whore], but you pissed me off...

TR's Tactical Trunk Monkey Crew #001
Midgets and Beer!!!
the book of faces
Old 10-31-2004, 09:49 AM
**International Baller**

i fell like such a after watching that......rear wheel drive cars doing donuts on wet pavement doesnt impress me. wack!
Old 10-31-2004, 11:42 AM
The little 5.0 that could

Originally posted by Beans&Disease
i fell like such a after watching that......rear wheel drive cars doing donuts on wet pavement doesnt impress me. wack!
+1, doing donuts on wet pavement is gay.
Old 10-31-2004, 07:42 PM

I agree with you guys, doing donuts on wet pavement isn't very impressive. Hey "WHY_NOT???" good (long) post, i agree with you.
Old 11-02-2004, 04:14 AM

ALL HAIL MULLETS! old school baby.
Old 11-03-2004, 06:26 PM
banned

Originally posted by SlickMatB
not everyone can afford it and your right most of them are in central florida. I never said it only cost 3k to do that the cars cost that much. and as for my words they are typos and BS slang, and yes they had the 305HO in the 92 anniversary edition, its funny because the damn intake had a BIG HO on it and so did the interior panels. In fact i think i still have the HO badge laying somewhere. and as far as my internal knowledge of the MULLET mobiles is limited i gave up on that shiat years ago in fact when i started working at Ferman Chevy on adamo i didnt know shit working on the C5's or LS1's im clueless on Chevy engineering I only worked there for like 2yrs doing it but went with a more challenging aspect of tuning cars, i worked for Honda . Even if our Cars arnt trqy like a V8 we still got the pimp factor You can pimp a mullet only so far ! GO MULLETS !!!!

Late Model 92 25th Ann. Edition Rough Cast Black Cover
1FP87 Model Code

1. V-8 5.0L Tune Port Injection 205HP@4200 and 285ft/lbs@3200
Camaro RS Coupe 60,994
L03 V8
Displacement (English): 305 cubic inches
Displacement (Metric): 5.0 liters
Bore: 3.736"
Stroke: 3.48"
Journal Diameter-Main: 2.45"
Journal Diameter-Rod: 2.10"
Main Bearing Cap: 2-bolt
Con Rod Length: 5.7"
Rod / Stroke Ratio: 1.64"
Max Overbore: 0.060

Have a nice night Mullet ! OH this is off Chevrolets Technical Website. I can get you breakdowns of the engines if youd like ?:bbb:

Last edited by DirtyDave; 11-03-2004 at 06:37 PM.
Old 11-09-2004, 06:53 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by DirtyDave
[B]not everyone can afford it and your right most of them are in central florida. I never said it only cost 3k to do that the cars cost that much. and as for my words they are typos and BS slang, and yes they had the 305HO in the 92 anniversary edition, its funny because the damn intake had a BIG HO on it and so did the interior panels. In fact i think i still have the HO badge laying somewhere. and as far as my internal knowledge of the MULLET mobiles is limited i gave up on that shiat years ago in fact when i started working at Ferman Chevy on adamo i didnt know shit working on the C5's or LS1's im clueless on Chevy engineering I only worked there for like 2yrs doing it but went with a more challenging aspect of tuning cars, i worked for Honda . Even if our Cars arnt trqy like a V8 we still got the pimp factor You can pimp a mullet only so far ! GO MULLETS !!!!

LOL, the pimp factor....yeah man, those civics are so pimp. I bet you can get all the girls with the "pimp factor" huh.

TR's Tactical Trunk Monkey Crew #001
Midgets and Beer!!!
the book of faces
Old 11-09-2004, 11:16 PM
El Tee Juan x2.... IDIOT!

hahaha "pimp factor"?! creativity factor maybe but far from "pimp". someone needs to lay off MTV for a while. why do camaro owners have to have mulletts? tuning your car with a computer or tuning it with a screwdriver and a socket set is the only difference here. if using a screwdriver makes us mullett wearering rednecks then computer tuning must make ricer tuners nerds with duct tape holding together their coke bottle thick glasses. last i checked nerds never got pussy, lol dont hate!
Old 11-10-2004, 06:20 AM
Alex

Originally posted by SilverSleeper
... last i checked nerds never got pussy, lol dont hate!
I suggest you watch Revenge of the Nerds (1984)