The Video Post Check here for the latest videos!

Turbo IS300 races a few cars

Old 08-27-2004, 11:24 PM
Your Mom is hot.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

looked like they don't do the "3 honks" in cali... aparently you just go when the guy in the vette is looking the other way at the VW.
Old 08-28-2004, 12:33 AM
TONIGHT....YOU....

Originally posted by DSMZEX
news flash... 2J isn't BIG...but it is BAD... and it will hand you and all of your little redneck pals your asses. CUBIC INCH has more to do with the size you wish your dick was than the power your car.
wow. two hondas, and all over toyotas nuts....time for a trade in maybe? for info, a 2jz hasn't done low 4s in a top fueler yet has it? vid was ok.

"My CaR Are SlOW"
1985 monte carlo SS *under construction*
2002 T/A Firehawk #0490. M6. A few RWHP/ more RWTQ.
Old 08-28-2004, 08:20 AM
Can you spot me 20 cars?

OH HERE WE GO THE FUCK AGAIN!!!!! THE ONE FUCKING EXCEPTION IN THE ENTIRE WORLD IS FRIENDS WITH EVERY OTHER FUCK ON HERE THAT WANTS TO TALK SHIT.... ABOUT..."YOU MUST NOT KNOW" SUCK A COCK YOU FUCKS...
Take a deep breath it will be ok. I guess you are right they tubbed out the Camero for show and it's slow. But not as slow as the tubbed Velle or the tubbed out Vette.
Old 08-28-2004, 09:33 PM
22+24 = 224

Originally posted by SPLATT
wow. two hondas, and all over toyotas nuts....time for a trade in maybe? for info, a 2jz hasn't done low 4s in a top fueler yet has it? vid was ok.
+1

Note: Isn't that the fucking truth.
Old 08-29-2004, 01:26 PM
huevo splash!

Originally posted by tampa railroad hobo
the video was ok. i must agree about the title "import kingz". Those silly kidz!
indeed

What Would Lao Tzu Do?
Old 08-29-2004, 01:40 PM
under estimated

OH HERE WE GO THE FUCK AGAIN!!!!! THE ONE FUCKING EXCEPTION IN THE ENTIRE WORLD IS FRIENDS WITH EVERY OTHER FUCK ON HERE THAT WANTS TO TALK SHIT.... ABOUT..."YOU MUST NOT KNOW" SUCK A COCK YOU FUCKS...
You have some issues kid, get help.
Old 08-29-2004, 04:33 PM
4G63

Issues...yeah they are called guys who own Domestics... and the whole TOP fuel comment isn't very well thought out.

Are any of you going to ask Ferrari why they don't have a 4sec drag car? Of course not you feeble-minded wrench turnig cheeba monkeys! Its not that they cant make one...thats for sure... you dumb fucks... get a clue then you can fucken talk in my direction...

Oh like a drag built 2J motor couldnt pull low times. Hell if any of you put 1000+hp down... all of you would be riding that guys dick like he was john holmes... Besides those drag enginge are a totally different animal than even the ones you rednecks have. Apples to apples...

Just stop talking shit about imports... nearly 3/4 of you have no idea what you are talking about. And you act surprised when you get beat... (thats the funny part)
Old 08-29-2004, 05:01 PM
'99 1LE Z28

Issues...yeah they are called guys who own Domestics... and the whole TOP fuel comment isn't very well thought out.

Are any of you going to ask Ferrari why they don't have a 4sec drag car? Of course not you feeble-minded wrench turnig cheeba monkeys! Its not that they cant make one...thats for sure... you dumb fucks... get a clue then you can fucken talk in my direction...

Oh like a drag built 2J motor couldnt pull low times. Hell if any of you put 1000+hp down... all of you would be riding that guys dick like he was john holmes... Besides those drag enginge are a totally different animal than even the ones you rednecks have. Apples to apples...

Just stop talking shit about imports... nearly 3/4 of you have no idea what you are talking about. And you act surprised when you get beat... (thats the funny part)
how is it not well thought out? its a v8 and ferrari couldnt build a 4 sec car if they tried...a drag built 2j could pull low times but not nearly as low as a drag built 8 cylinder. ur riding the 2j's dick like it was john holmes.
Old 08-29-2004, 05:15 PM

Man just chill out. There is no domestics vs. imports shit anymore. We should all have respect for eachother. I am sure the people who own domestics that posted replies aren't saying that all imports suck. I drive an import and I like imports, but it doesn't mean I don't have respect for people who drive domestics. Just chill out and don't give DSM's a bad rep.
Old 08-29-2004, 05:26 PM
22+24 = 224

Originally posted by SilverRS
Man just chill out. There is no domestics vs. imports shit anymore. We should all have respect for eachother. .
That'll never happen...

You surport the damn Commies! Jfwy

some people are into what they have, it's a rivalary (Sp?). Kind of like UF and USF. Tell them to get along. Heh