The Video Post Check here for the latest videos!

Lion attacks Poacher trying to shoot him!

Old 01-16-2004, 12:11 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

shit that nothing back in the day mr. Remington of Reminton arms , would go on hunt and let the lion run at him and at the last sec shoot.. ,but these guys r pussy .u can tell by the way the animals isnt realy scared ,he has had seen alot of people and dose not think of them as being damgerous.. any real wild animal would run or hide .....just my .02 ... o and if u have enough money u can hunt any thing u want ..these a place in texas u can order any amimal u want to shoot and the will put it on a small peace of land for u to hunt...
Old 01-16-2004, 12:23 PM
local dumbass

I wish that lion would have bit their frickin heads off!!!I hate people who hunt for the sport of it.
Old 01-16-2004, 01:00 PM
4G63

This wolrd would have been a better place had not the DUMBA$$ Jerks like that FUCKED IT ALL UP... going around killing shit for no reason... doing all kinda shit for no reason at all.... just CUZ Trees/animals/people... did they ever think that other people "could" do it to... they just choose not to.... I wish the LION would have bit his head off
Old 01-16-2004, 01:49 PM
The little 5.0 that could

Originally posted by 24-7
I wanted the lion to kill all of them. Hunting for sport is
Everyone thinks it's so macho. Try giving the animals guns or a bow/arrow. Then see how much fun it is when they shoot back.
Well, I'll give a lion a gun and I don't think he'll find much use from it. The fair thing to do would be drop all weapons. Then see what happens
Old 01-16-2004, 01:59 PM

This video was shot as if the lion was the enemy and the hunters were the good guys. Man, I'm so glad they were able to save mankind from that ferocious beast. What a bunch of ass holes.
Old 01-16-2004, 03:46 PM
danse

Fucking cowards. I hope they all develop some form of incurable cancer that takes years to kill them, bankrupting their sorry asses in the process. Fuck hunters, especially those with such little regard for some of nature's most magnificent creatures. Without a gun, this man is nothing more than a meal. I would love to go a couple of rounds with each of those pieces of shit hand-to-hand.

Want to know what the war in Iraq is really costing America? Click here
Old 01-16-2004, 04:55 PM

that has to be the most disturbing thing i have seen in awhile,i think someone needs to find these guys on the tape and lets see how they like to be hunted for sport,man that is enough to piss someone off
Old 01-16-2004, 09:23 PM
yep yep

Why the high fives? Wow, he pointed a rifle and pulled the trigger. What an amazin feat. Are they going to eat the lion next? Or just brag to fellow small dicks? I am confused of the point of the senseless death.
Old 01-17-2004, 07:56 AM
Blown 7thgen... Literally

did you all hear the scream as the guy almost got his head taken off??? was that the faggot gay guy screaming or a woman?? lemme know