The TRuck Forum Trucks, Jeeps, bajeep!

Time for some work on the truck :(

Old 07-29-2005, 06:35 AM
Wheres the damn detonator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Time for some work on the truck :(

I took my truck to the shop to get a 4-link installed for the bag setup. We take the bed off, and find out the frame is bent. The previous setup had destroyed everything in the back. My alxe is leaking, the brakes have a leak in the line, the frame is bent, the bag brackets are bent. So I am getting a whole new rear frame with a 4-link. I cant wait it should be a nice setup when it leaves the shop. Im also getting a trans crossmember that will let me lay the whole frame on the ground.

"Si vis pacem, para bellum"
Old 07-29-2005, 02:36 PM
Lethal Fabrication.com

damn, dont know what to say... glad that wasnt my work

Lethal Fab
Old 07-29-2005, 03:01 PM
Shop Bitch

Originally Posted by killerMikeD
damn, dont know what to say... glad that wasnt my work
Old 07-31-2005, 08:42 PM
Shop Bitch

Need any help or work done LMK.
Old 07-31-2005, 10:20 PM
Lethal Fabrication.com

Hey man i got a question, i have an 87 Ranger stand cab, that is now my project truck, got any tips ect for baggin this thing. I will prolly be going with suicidedoors Front bag mounts, and radius x member, and tranny x member. Any help would be appriciated. Ive bagged s-10s, blazers, fullsize chevys. But this is my first Ford- thanks mike

Lethal Fab
Old 08-01-2005, 04:24 AM
Wheres the damn detonator

My advise on doing a ranger...dont do the ranger. The damn I beams make that thing a bitch to bag.

Hey Mike, PM me your number, I want to talk to you about the tailgate.

"Si vis pacem, para bellum"
Old 08-01-2005, 05:42 AM
Shop Bitch

Originally Posted by killerMikeD
Hey man i got a question, i have an 87 Ranger stand cab, that is now my project truck, got any tips ect for baggin this thing. I will prolly be going with suicidedoors Front bag mounts, and radius x member, and tranny x member. Any help would be appriciated. Ive bagged s-10s, blazers, fullsize chevys. But this is my first Ford- thanks mike
Biggest thing with those year Rangers is the space. That kit is weld on up front and make sure brackets are perfectly aligned. Bag sits a little at an angle on those so it looks a little deceiving at least on the kits I used before, maybe Jason and crew figured something else out. Its really just a bitch to get those things apart and back together. While you are taking the Radius arms out I suggest getting the Energy Suspension poly bushing kit. Cheap and will help with alignment and overall ride. I got a pic of one somewhere in my computer I will see if I can find it.
Old 08-01-2005, 01:43 PM
Lethal Fabrication.com

awsome man, thanks

Well thats the whole reason i decided to do the ranger, because its a pain, more of a challenge ya know?

Lethal Fab
Old 08-01-2005, 06:22 PM
Shop Bitch

I am all about challenges, trust me. Fixin to bag the Datsun to lay on 18's, 4-link and some tube work. Trying to get engine swap done first but I might not wait, want it done by SLAMFEST!
Old 08-01-2005, 07:51 PM
Lethal Fabrication.com

awsome man, im tryign to get my s-10 ready for slamfest, the ranger ill worry about having somethign done by next year.

Lethal Fab