The TRuck Forum Trucks, Jeeps, bajeep!

Time for some work on the truck :(

Old 08-03-2005, 01:26 PM
Wheres the damn detonator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Woot! I just ordered 2-8 gal tanks, some firestone F9000s, all the axle brackets, and shock brackets for the rear. The frame will be complete no later then Fri night. Then its all about the fo-link. Next week im buying all the extra fittings i need, and 4 3/8" valves. I should be good to go after that. Cant wait to get her back. It may also have a clush tranny x member.

"Si vis pacem, para bellum"
Old 08-17-2005, 05:52 AM

Wooohooo all my stuff is in. I just got new bag mounts top and bottom, a custom crossmember for the upper mounts, new F9000 Firestones, new shock mounts, 3 gauges, 2- 8 gallon tanks, fuel cell, puel pump, and a custom fiberglasses overhead console to hold 2 of the air gauges. She is coming toghter nicely...just a couple more weeks max!

Old 08-17-2005, 07:21 PM
Lethal Fabrication.com

so how much are you in the hole eh?

Lethal Fab
Old 08-18-2005, 04:20 AM

So far about 800 in parts, im not saying how much in labor I still have to hit up the Parker store tomorrow for fittings, a little air line, and a water trap. then Saturday i need to go to Amazon Hose and get about 10 ft of stainless line for the compressor. That should do it, then just putting everything on