TRShop Reviews Reviews of service provided (good or bad) by local shops. Keep it factual and honest people, no flaming, no posting personal details and keep it ontopic.

Fbi Is At It Again !!!

Old 09-20-2010, 07:07 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fbi Is At It Again !!!

I don't like to air out my laundry. I TRY to keep every situation at the lowest level. I think that people need to know what is going on right now.

The story goes:

Early June:

Rob @ FBi had posted that he had a Shep Ultimate Gearing Evo transmission for sale. I had gotten in contact with him and we had agreed on a sale price. I won't disclose the amount, but it was more than $1500. I had sent him a paypal payment on 3 July 2010. The private messages were replied to almost instantly which was awesome, because I am in Afghanistan. Computer is my main means of communication. The base I am on currently, our phones don't work all the time. Rob had told me he is going on vacation, so when he gets back the transmission will ship. I had agreed to that. I am deployed. I don't need it asap. So a month goes by. I call on August 28th to find out what is going on. He said he would have to call his brother to get a status. I was on R&R so I had a return number, and was hoping to have it so I can install it. Nothing. I come back to Afghanistan. I called on the 5th of September. No answer. So I called Fully Built Inc (the shop). Matt had answered and told me that there was a HUGE shipping mishap with their shipping company and that it would be going out via FedEx. If I hadn't received it by the 15th of September, to call back. I call Robert on the 16th of September. He tells me that they didn't ship the transmission because they weren't sure if it was really a Shep Transmission. I had thanked him for the honesty, and we had agreed to just refund the money I had sent them, and it would be over with. Mind you I am a day ahead, so it is the 21st of September here. I can't get a hold of Rob. The shop number was turned off. I still haven't received a refund.

I didn't want to go this route at all. It isn't my intention to bash a company. That isn't my style. All I am asking for is a refund. On the FBi site it says:

Welcome to Fully Built Inc, where integrity is everything.

in·teg·ri·ty noun \in-ˈte-grə-tē\
Definition of INTEGRITY
1: firm adherence to a code of especially moral or artistic values : incorruptibility
2: an unimpaired condition : soundness
3: the quality or state of being complete or undivided : completeness

As of right now, I don't see a lick of integrity. I am just asking for my money back. Please be careful when dealing with this company. I don't want to see this happen to someone else. IF / WHEN things are made right, I will remove this entirely. I have NOTHING to hide, and all of the evidence to back up what I am saying.

Thank you for your time.

-Ed

Keeping and Carrying Arms for Self Defense is a Fundamental Civil Right. Stand Up!
"BUSINESS UP FRONT PARTY IN THE BACK"
medical marijuana

242 by blackmelissa15, on Flickr
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8Z17PzdYu0http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pVqv25Tijo