TR Shop Forums Interact with local shops here, submit customer testimonials, etc...!

USCCA Delta Defense LLC

Old 09-22-2017, 12:18 PM
Registered

Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts

[TABLE]
[TR]
[TD="width: 421"]Will I See You at the 32nd Annual Gun Rights Policy Conference?
BY TIM SCHMIDT - USCCA FOUNDER[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD] [TABLE="align: right"]
[TR]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
I sent out an important email a few weeks back about the 32[SUP]nd[/SUP] Annual Gun Rights Policy Conference in Dallas, Texas.

We're just one week away from the big event — it's set to run September 29[SUP]th[/SUP] through Sunday, October 1[SUP]st[/SUP] at the Westin Dallas Fort Worth Airport — so I wanted to give you one more chance to make arrangements to join me and other like-minded patriots there!

To recap, the 32[SUP]nd [/SUP]Annual Gun Rights Policy Conference (GRPC 2017) is sponsored by the Second Amendment Foundation (SAF) and the Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms and is 100% free to attend.

You'll have the chance to meet plenty of grassroots activists and gun-rights leaders, including SAF founder Alan Gottlieb.

I'll be speaking at the complimentary awards luncheon on Saturday, September 30[SUP]th[/SUP], and Armed American Radio's Mark Walters will be emceeing the event on Sunday, October 1[SUP]st[/SUP]. Be sure to stop by and say "hi" to me and Mark (who was named GRPC's Gun Rights Defender of the Year in 2015).

According to SAF founder Alan Gottlieb, "This is your once-a-year chance to network, get an insider look and plan pro-gun-rights strategies for the year."

You can expect to be part of important discussions on "city gun bans, 'smart' guns, concealed carry, federal legislation, legal actions, gun show regulation and state and local activity."

Remember, the Annual Gun Rights Policy Conference is OUR opportunity as responsibly armed Americans to join forces in a big way, celebrating everything the anti-gun crowd hates: guns, freedom and personal responsibility.

So, what do you say? Are you with me?

Again, this event is free to attend. The Second Amendment Foundation generously provides free daily lunch and over $150 worth of vital, pro-gun-rights materials to each attendee. The USCCA is proud to be sponsoring a complimentary "networking" dinner and reception on Saturday night after what is sure to be a series of interesting and engaging panel discussions.

You can register online and learn more about this year's event at www.saf.org.

Will I see you there…?

Take Care and Stay Safe,
Tim Schmidt
Publisher - Concealed Carry Report
USCCA Founder

P.S. - The Second Amendment Foundation does incredibly important work for the firearms community. Even if you can't attend this year's Gun Rights Policy Conference, consider donating to the fight for freedom at https://www.saf.org/donation-page/.

P.P.S. - Have you claimed your Limited-Edition USCCA Range Bag [$75 value] yet? Activate your Platinum Membership today and I'll ship it out ASAP!

[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Keystone Facebook ...click: "Keystone Motor Car Club"

Port Richey Rod Run at Coast Buick GMC Coming May 25 2024
https://carstoshow.com/registerevent.aspx?eventid=99114

50's Diner US19.... A Florida Attraction.
1730 US-19, Holiday Fl 34691 click: https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/t...-racing.html CHRA sanctioned cruise-in.
Cruise-In; Free; Every Saturday 5-8PM plus 10% off the whole menu to cruisers

All Cars Every 2nd Saturday Free Breakfast: Since 2015 and more. click: https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/e...ast-tampa.html

Tampa Racing.com covers the Tampa car scene and supports many fund raisers, worthy causes and events that enrich our community. We hope you enjoy them all.
What do I do? ---- on-site *Aftermarket* spring/suspension installations --- on-site impact wrenching---street lowering with your own stock springs...........True Bi-xenon HID projector headlight conversions........ Much more at Bob's Garage!
https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/b...ontact-us.html
https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/b...e-senor-honda/

Old 09-23-2017, 04:42 AM
Registered

[TABLE="align: center"]
[TR]
[TD="width: 630, align: center"][TABLE="align: left"]
[TR]
[TD="class: yiv9904197365ten, width: 630, align: left"][/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="width: 630, align: center"]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="width: 630, align: center"] [TABLE="class: yiv9904197365left, align: center"]
[TR]
[TD="width: 540, align: left"] Concealed carry permit holder finds his brother being beaten to death with a baseball bat–and rescues him…

If you're still on the fence about joining forces with the USCCA, I think this concealed carry story may help…

It's a story about a man named Richard…

Richard is a USCCA member who lives in Grand Rapids, Michigan.

He and his wife live in a nice neighborhood on the outskirts of town.

Richard was laid off a few months before, but came home on a Thursday evening excited to tell his wife that the interview went great and they offered him a new job, his dream job, on the SPOT!

After weeks of scraping by, they were finally going to be able to count on receiving a steady paycheck again.

So, the weekend started off on a good note…

They invited some family over for a cookout to celebrate their good news.

And this is where the story takes a sharp left turn…

While the burgers were cooking on the grill, Richard's brother went around to the front of the house to get something out of his car.

After a few minutes, Richard and the other guests noticed that he hadn't returned. Instead, they heard raised voices coming from the front yard.

Richard went out front to see what was going on.

Apparently, some thug caught his brother off guard, and when he resisted the carjacking attempt, they proceeded to beat him severely in the head with a wooden baseball bat!

Richard clearly could see that if he didn't act soon, his brother wasn't going to survive.

He quickly retrieved his firearm he used for carrying concealed and headed out the front door and into the fray...

Despite his shouted commands, the criminal didn't stop the beating...

However, once Richard drew his firearm, the attacker got wise and bolted.

Well, I wish I could say the police and ambulance arrived shortly thereafter, and his brother survived and Richard was hailed as a hero.

Thank God his brother survived, but even though Richard stopped the robbery and saved his brother's life without ever firing a shot, HE was the one who was arrested!

Dragged away like a criminal with his bloody brother lying on the ground…and his frightened wife crying in the doorway...

Shortly after arriving at the police station, he was charged and thrown in jail because he couldn't afford the massive bail bond that the gun-hating judge imposed on him...

Can you imagine how he was feeling?

Scared...angry…lost…alone…

Well, I'm happy to say that because Richard is a USCCA member, he was able to make a call to his Critical Response Team.

The USCCA Self-Defense SHIELD took all of the burden off of his shoulders...

You see, we paid his bail, connected him with a pro-2A attorney in his area, and kept his wife and family updated the whole time.

Want to know the best part, though?

The USCCA made it all go away so quickly and seamlessly for Richard that he was back home in less than 24 hours and able to start his brand new job Monday morning.

And Richard is just one of many responsibly armed USCCA members that we've saved over the years.

Don't you think it's a good time to join forces with an organization who'll fight as hard for you as it did for Richard?

As extra incentive, when you do I'll instantly enter you 2 times in the running to win this month's Grand Prize worth $10,000!

Click the image below to secure yours now:

I'm ready to join the USCCA today + get my 2 entries to win...

[TABLE="class: yiv9904197365center, align: center"]
[TR]
[TD="width: 540, align: center"] [/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Take care and stay safe,

Tim Schmidt
President | USCCA

P. S. - Don't forget, this is a very limited-time offer...

Not only that, but I'll enter you to win the grand prize, 2 Chances to win a GUN SAFE + $2,000 IN GUNS & AMMO–that's $10,000 worth of gear if you activate your protection today.

There's some good bonuses at stake here...

But remember what this is REALLY about:

The very minute you activate your USCCA Membership today, you'll be covered by the same powerful protection that not only got the charges against Richard dropped, but got him back to his wife and his life in less than 24 hours.

This is about peace of mind knowing that someone has your back.

P. P. S. - Give our Wisconsin-based, award-winning Member Services Team a call at 1-855-388-4075 if you'd prefer to activate your protection over the phone…

We're open until 2:00 p.m. central today.

[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="width: 630, bgcolor: #ccc8c7"] [/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="width: 630, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: center"] [TABLE="align: center"]
[TR]
[TD="align: left"]
Any Questions? Call Our Award-Winning,
American-Based Member Services Team:

1-855-388-4075

USCCA | Delta Defense, LLC
1000 Freedom Way
West Bend, WI 53095[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

1730 US-19, Holiday Fl 34691 click: https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/t...-racing.html CHRA sanctioned cruise-in.

All Cars Every 2nd Saturday Free Breakfast: Since 2015 and more. click: https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/e...ast-tampa.html

Tampa Racing.com covers the Tampa car scene and supports many fund raisers, worthy causes and events that enrich our community. We hope you enjoy them all.
What do I do? ---- on-site *Aftermarket* spring/suspension installations --- on-site impact wrenching---street lowering with your own stock springs...........True Bi-xenon HID projector headlight conversions........ Much more at Bob's Garage!

Old 09-25-2017, 07:30 AM
Registered

[TR]
[TD="width: 630, align: center"][TABLE="align: left"]
[TR]
[TD="class: yiv2223424570ten, width: 630, align: left"][/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="width: 630, align: center"] [TABLE="class: yiv2223424570left, align: center"]
[TR]
[TD="width: 540, align: left"] Your $10,000 grand prize is waiting and ready to go…

Urgent Reminder:

You've still got 2 chances to win a Grand Prize worth $10,000…

That's a $8,000 gun safeplus, $2,000 in guns and ammo to fill it–just waiting for you right now…

Urgent - Ready To Win? � Click Here

[TABLE="class: yiv2223424570center, align: center"]
[TR]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

When you activate your USCCA Membership today you'll instantly lock in your 2 HUGE chances to win + all your great member benefits…
  • Your Concealed Carry Magazine Subscription–8 award-winning magazines shipped straight to your door every year…
  • Amazing FREE Training Resources–Take your self-defense skills to the next level with hundreds of videos and articles…
  • Your Self-Defense SHIELD Protection–Sleep easier at night knowing you have access to up to $1.15 million…
  • All Legal Weapons Covered–Guns, knives, and hand-to-hand combat, we've got you covered for it all…
  • Your Critical Response Team–Access 24/7/365 days a year…
  • Your pride in joining a family of over 250,000 responsibly armed Patriots…

And that's on top of your 2 chances to win the $10,000 prize I'm giving away for free just for joining the USCCA family…

But you must hurry…

Your eligibility expires this Friday.

Urgent - Your $10,000 Grand Prize Is Waiting… â‡� Click Here

Take care and stay safe,

Tim Schmidt
President | USCCA

P. S. - Just remember, while you're eligible for this huge grand prize giveaway and all your great USCCA member benefits…

…what's really important is your family's protection.

Activate your USCCA Membership now for all your member benefits and Self-Defense SHIELD protection you're missing…

[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TR]

1-855-388-4075

1000 Freedom Way
West Bend, WI 53095[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Old 09-27-2017, 06:03 AM
Registered

[TR]
[TD="width: 630, align: center"][TABLE="class: yiv2031323737left, align: center"]
[TR]
[TD="width: 540, align: left"]At this very moment, 90 USCCA Members are facing the devastating aftermath of a self-defense incident...

There's something I need to address…

You see, each month we get hundreds of emails and phone calls...

And it seems the most common questions we're getting asked are:

"Has anyone ever actually had to use their Self-Defense SHIELD benefit...?"

"Where are all of the stories of the people who actually had to fire their weapon in self-defense...?"

Well, I've decided that I need to set the record straight...

You see, while I'd like to share all of the incidents and outcomes with you, we need to remember, that they didn't happen just to make up a statistic on our website…

They were real incidents that involved real people–just like you and me–with families and loved ones who were counting on them to keep them safe.

By no choice of their own, they were thrown into traumatic, life-changing experiences…

But, because of the Self-Defense SHIELD they didn't have to pace back and forth tirelessly in a jail cell wondering "How am I going to post bail...?"

They weren't forced to deplete their life savings and retirement funds just to secure the best pro-2nd Amendment attorney money could buy…

They weren't alone.

Heck, at this very moment90 USCCA members are in court, facing the exhausting and emotionally draining aftermath of a self-defense incident...

And we'll be with them every step of the way until they come out on the other side, with a clean record.

And so before anything else, I have to respect their wishes to keep their case details between myself, and their lawyer.

Recently, however, I received this email from the wife of a USCCA member who wants their story to be told…

And while by no means am I happy to have to share it, it's important you hear it…

(Names have been removed to protect their identities)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"My husband was a victim of an armed robbery.

[My husband] is a retired Deputy Sheriff with a CCW permit in California.

The suspect tazed him in the neck first, then in the back, demanding his wallet.

[My husband] pulled his weapon telling the male suspect to get down, but the suspect jumped into his vehicle.

The female driver tried to run my husband over twice, that's when he shot at the vehicle hitting the driver in the leg and the male suspect jumped out of the vehicle and fled.

The female driver was arrested that night, and last night we received a call from the PD that the male Suspect was arrested in Sacramento.

This couple had been on a Bonnie and Clyde crime spree since the 1st...from a carjacking in Sacramento, to a robbery in Turlock, and a Jewelry heist in Parlier, California and finally an armed robbery in Fresno.

All that to say this...we are so grateful for your service, professionalism and prompt attention to our case on that early morning.

Your staff was on top of everything throughout the day, they were there for us, they checked on us throughout the day and everyone was so gracious.

We are here to tell you that your services work 100%. Although this ordeal is not over yet we are eternally grateful.

Thank you so much."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope to God you never have to shoot anyone. I really do…

You don't have car insurance hoping to get in a car accident, and you don't have homeowner's insurance hoping your house burns down…

But if, God forbid, the unthinkable should happen to you, and you're forced by some scumbag in a drug fueled rage to pull the trigger...your USCCA Critical Response Team will be there with the emotional support and the big check you'll need to come out on top.

Activate up to $1,150,000 in Self-Defense SHIELD protection today and you'll also secure your 2 entries into the Grand Prize drawing this month–100% FREE:

Your 2 Grand Prize Entries [$10,000 Value]:

[TABLE="class: yiv2031323737center, align: center"]
[TR]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

And of course your USCCA membership is covered by our 365-day 100% Money Back, Bulletproof Guarantee.

So, to be frank–your decision to protect yourself and your family today isn't just a no-brainer, it's risk free...

>> Activate Your USCCA Membership And Get Protected Now <<

Take care and stay safe,

Tim Schmidt
President | USCCA

P. S. - Every day you wait to activate your USCCA membership is another day you and your family could be left completely blindsided by the legal and financial aftermath of a self-defense shooting.

That's why as extra incentive at the end of the month I'm giving away 2 GUN SAFES FILLED WITH $2,000 WORTH OF GUNS & AMMO…

(They're worth a whopping $10,000 each!)

For your 2 chances to win click the link below:

Activate your protection and you'll get your 2 chances to win...

[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TR]

1-855-388-4075

1000 Freedom Way
West Bend, WI 53095[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Old 10-02-2017, 10:23 AM
Registered

[TR]
[TD="width: 630, align: center"][TABLE="class: yiv4483734772left, align: center"]
[TR]
[TD="width: 540, align: left"]You already know I love giving away cool new guns to responsibly armed Americans like you…

So for October I'm giving away a new gun EVERY. SINGLE. DAY.

...including some of the most expensive guns we've EVER given away in the history of the USCCA...

Here's how this works...

Activate your USCCA Membership today and you'll receive instant entry to win today's brand-new gun…

It's a 1911 in HIGH demand (click below to reveal it)...

[TABLE="class: yiv4483734772center, align: center"]
[TR]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

And tonight you can rest easier knowing you and your family are covered by up to $1,150,000 in protection, waiting for you the moment you're forced to use your gun in self-defense...

...plus you could be our very first winner!

Enter To Win Today's 1911...

Take care and stay safe,

Tim Schmidt
President | USCCA

P. S. - We've got some truly amazing things coming for ALL our USCCA Members this October–so stay tuned!

But today is the ONLY day we're giving away this beautiful 1911...

You won't see it again…

If you're ready to activate your USCCA Member benefits and lock in your chance to win, simply click the link below:

Activate Your Membership + Get Entered To Win Today's 1911...

[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TR]

1-855-388-4075

1000 Freedom Way
West Bend, WI 53095[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Old 10-15-2017, 10:51 AM
Registered

[TABLE="width: 421"]
[TR]
[TD="width: 421"]"I Cannot Express How Wrong I Was…"
BY TIM SCHMIDT - USCCA FOUNDER[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD] [TABLE="width: 130, align: right"]
[TR]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
It's no surprise that, in the wake of the Las Vegas massacre that occurred just two Sundays ago, things have really heated up in the ongoing gun-control debate.

I mentioned in last week's Concealed Carry Report that the divisiveness over guns, gun laws and even the 2[SUP]nd[/SUP] Amendment has finally seemed to reach its boiling point following the tragic events of Oct. 1.

As expected, the usual suspects wasted no time pointing fingers and assigning blame to the NRA, Republican lawmakers, responsible guns owners and pretty much anyone else who believes in and supports the God-given right to keep and bear arms.

Late night TV show host Jimmy Kimmel implied that the groups of people mentioned above simply "don't care" about what happened in Vegas, questioning why they continually "allow this to happen" and suggesting that those folks should "pray for God to forgive them."

While his response was typical of what we're used to hearing from anti-gunners following such a devastating event, other seemingly pro-gun folks seemed to quickly cave to the likes of Kimmel's — and others' — emotional pleas to "do something."

One Phoenix gun owner, Jonathan Pring, contacted his local police department and then turned over his firearms to them, hoping that his actions would inspire others to do the same. He claimed he was "trying to be the change he wanted to see in the world."

Caleb Keeter, the lead guitarist for the Josh Abbott Band, a Texas-based collective that played at the Route 91 Harvest Festival just hours before the shooting, went so far as to renounce his support of the 2[SUP]nd[/SUP] Amendment:

"I've been a proponent of the 2[SUP]nd[/SUP] Amendment my entire life. Until the events of last night. I cannot express how wrong I was. Enough is enough. We need gun control RIGHT. NOW. My biggest regret is that I stubbornly didn't realize it until my brothers on the road and myself were threatened by it."

Of course, the most surprising reaction came from the National Rifle Association:

"In Las Vegas, reports indicate that certain devices were used to modify the firearms involved. Despite the fact that the Obama administration approved the sale of bump fire stocks on at least two occasions, the National Rifle Association is calling on the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (BATFE) to immediately review whether these devices comply with federal law. The NRA believes that devices designed to allow semi-automatic rifles to function like fully-automatic rifles should be subject to additional regulations."

I have to be honest: I'm equal parts shocked and disappointed in all of these responses.

As I mentioned last week, the events in Las Vegas, as heartbreaking as they are, don't change my stance on firearms or other firearms-related equipment, the 2[SUP]nd[/SUP] Amendment or concealed carry. I stand by the simple truth that no piece of equipment — regulated or not — is going to have one bit of an effect on an evil man or woman hell-bent on doing harm.

Bump stocks were a relatively obscure accessory before the Las Vegas massacre. We have to stop demonizing inanimate objects.

Let's be honest:

The anti-gunners aren't going to be happy with only banning bump stocks.

A little bit here, a little bit there … and pretty soon we've lost one of the cornerstones of our freedom.

Remember: Having the right to life also guarantees the right to defend life. And nothing acts as a greater equalizer than does a firearm.

I stand proudly for the 2[SUP]nd[/SUP] Amendment, and I always will.

I hope you're with me.

Take Care and Stay Safe,
Tim Schmidt
Publisher - Concealed Carry Report
USCCA Founder

[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Old 10-16-2017, 05:20 AM
Registered

[TR]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="width: 630, align: center"] [TABLE="align: left"]
[TR]
[TD="width: 630, align: left"] [TABLE="align: center"]
[TR]
[TD="width: 630, align: center"] [/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: yiv2252454146ten, width: 630, align: left"]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="width: 630, align: center"] [TABLE="class: yiv2252454146left, align: center"]
[TR]
[TD="width: 540, align: left"] This expensive new Colt [MSRP $2,158] could be yours tomorrow...

If money wasn't an issue…

What's the ONE gun you'd add to your arsenal tomorrow?

Well for many, the gun you can win when you activate your USCCA Membership today, the Colt CQBP [$2,158 Value] is that gun…

(This Colt is the LAST gun over $2,000 I'll be giving away!)

[TABLE="class: yiv2252454146center, align: center"]
[TR]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Now, I've told you before, but we don't really give away a gun every day…

Instead we send out the exact MSRP of those guns…

Because we want you to buy the gun of your dreams!

Activate your USCCA Membership today and we could be sending you $2,158 tomorrow to buy this expensive new Colt.

…or any other gun you want!

Your $2,158 Colt CQBP Is Waiting... � Lock in your entry

Take care and stay safe,

Tim Schmidt
President | USCCA

P. S. - I'm adding an extra bonus today...

Activate the powerful protection of your ELITE USCCA Membership today and you'll also get a FREE Universal Handgun Cleaning Kit worth $49…

But hurry, that ends soon:

Get Your FREE Cleaning Kit [$49 Value]...

[TABLE="class: yiv2252454146center, align: center"]
[TR]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TR]

1-855-388-4075

1000 Freedom Way
West Bend, WI 53095[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Old 10-16-2017, 07:49 PM
Registered

Biggest Kimber giveaway

Old 10-18-2017, 03:12 PM
Registered

[TR]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="width: 630, align: center"] [TABLE="align: left"]
[TR]
[TD="width: 630, align: left"] [TABLE="align: center"]
[TR]
[TD="width: 630, align: center"] [/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: yiv9226038963ten, width: 630, align: left"]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="width: 630, align: center"] [TABLE="class: yiv9226038963left, align: center"]
[TR]
[TD="width: 540, align: left"] Your Dream Concealed Carry Gun Is Back...

Sometimes dreams REALLY do come true…

I should know, because I recently got a pretty amazing message from one of our new gun winners:

[TABLE]
[TR]
[TD="width: 20"][/TD]
[TD="width: 490"] "Thanks again for the winning check I received one day before my birthday...I have had my eyes on a Kimber for a while. You made it happen!!!"

-Gregory W., Texas

[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Well Gregory, congrats! Those Kimbers are awesome guns...

In fact, Gregory's message inspired me to give another lucky gun lover the chance to win a Kimber Solo CDP worth $1,223...

Check it out below:

[TABLE="class: yiv9226038963center, align: center"]
[TR]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

With 3-dot Tritium night sights, Crimson Trace Lasergrips, and a sleek profile, it's perfect for concealed carry...

Activate your USCCA Membership today and you could wake up tomorrow the proud owner of a brand-new Kimber, too!

But you'll also get a lot more the instant you activate your ELITE Membership level today…
  1. Your Self-Defense SHIELD Protection - Up to $2.25 Million to save your family from financial destruction after a self-defense incident...
  2. 100% Up-Front Coverage - No waiting, no annual limits, no lump sums that simply drain away…
  3. All Legal Weapons Covered - Guns, knives, and hand-to-hand combat, we've got you covered for it all…
  4. 24/7/365 Access To Your Critical Response Team - who will be your second phone call after 9-1-1 to walk you through the aftermath of a shooting...
  5. Your Gun Entry + FREE USCCA Gun Cleaning Kit [$49 Value]...

[TABLE="class: yiv9226038963center, align: center"]
[TR]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

It's all yours the second you activate your ELITE Level Membership...

It's really that simple.

Your Chance To Win + Your FREE Gun Cleaning Kit [$49 Value]...

Take care and stay safe,

Tim Schmidt
President | USCCA

P. S. - Activating your ELITE Level USCCA Membership today is also completely risk free…

Because your membership comes with my 365-Day, 100% Money-Back Bulletproof Guarantee...

(Plus, your FREE USCCA Gun Cleaning Kit worth $49)

But there's no telling when I'll be giving away another Kimber…

So if you've been looking for your dream concealed carry gun and the peace of mind you family deserves, I urge you to take advantage of this deal today…

Win Your Kimber + Claim Your FREE Gun Cleaning Kit [$49 Value]...

[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TR]

1-855-388-4075

1000 Freedom Way
West Bend, WI 53095[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Old 10-20-2017, 12:08 AM
Registered

Default Use promo code HOT for advance tickets HOT Import Nights Save $5 off! November 18, 20

Use promo code HOT for advance tickets HOT Import Nights Save $5 off!
November 18, 2017 – Auburndale Speedway – Winter Haven, FL

The HIN Speed & Offset Car Meet makes way to Florida this November. All rides welcome, guests, family, friends, and those who just love modified cars.
Buy Tickets Now (only $10): https://hin.webconnex.com/floridatickets2017

Use promo code HOT for advance tickets and save $5 off!

Quick Reply: USCCA Delta Defense LLC