Toyota/Lexus Tech Got an MR2? This is the place for you! Celicas, Camrys, and Supras too!

2jz into mkIII?

Old 03-17-2005, 03:12 PM
I Hate Fuel Cut

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by SupraKid
name a couple that are still running?
EDIT: SORRY IM RETARDED WRONG NUMBERS I WAS THINKING OF:
umm lets see the drag car is still runing actually they made a 10 second pass on 10psi about two weeks ago...and they are planning on upping it to 40psi... for the real runs. they were just warming up.

as for the hks car...obviously you couldnt name ONE race car that was built nealry 15 years ago thats still in commission either...so i dont wanna hear it..

Last edited by Idealsupra; 03-17-2005 at 03:24 PM.
Old 03-17-2005, 03:26 PM
I Hate Fuel Cut

HERE YA GO KIRK:

http://elit3.com/upload/supra.WMV RIGHT CLICK SAVE AS

and heres some pics:

like i said....so eat me
Old 03-17-2005, 04:26 PM
I Hate Fuel Cut

Ummmm is that the only fast 7M you could name.. and its a full out drag car? How about mk3s? You make it seem like its so easy.... I want to see names of people putting down this power you speak of... dont come on here and show me just 1 and its a freaking drag car weighing in at nothing..... so eat ME biatch
umm homo... the arguement wasnt about time or any of that shit...it was hp on an engine...i named two that came to me right away... and i was just showing you pics of the 1000hp 7m that is currently runnig like you asked...

people dont try and make 1000+hp out of the 7m often...thats usually why you dont see them.... there have been countless 400,500,600,700, and 800hp 7ms out there...

anything else?
Old 03-17-2005, 04:55 PM
I Hate Fuel Cut

do you want to cry jayson ? i have owned a 7M and I wouldnt compare a 7M to a 2JZ like you do... but do what you want buddy I dont see these countless 800 hp 7M supras you speak of.. they must be hiding

dude seriously...why have you become a mkiv elitist? you dont act like this in real life...

what does the 2jz have that the 7m doesnt? lets see... forged internals, better head and manifold flow rate, better stock fuel setup, better stock hg obviously.

thats about it...ALL of that can be attained with a 7m. the displacement is the same and they are both inline 6's. im even willing to be a 7m with the same hp as a 2jz....the 7m would have more tq....
Old 03-17-2005, 07:35 PM
hachi roku in my bunghole

fuck a 2jz

why not go

350 zz4
sr20
4ag
rb25
20b

hey or even a

b20 from a s2000

just other suggestions

no flaming

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh let the flaming commence

oh it so burns the skin

ouch thats hot

BIG RED ONE 1/18 KILLERS FROM THE GROUND HOOAH

fuckin kickass
Old 03-17-2005, 07:40 PM
Vendor/Advertiser

Ok I'll tell you what you want to hear, jayson... I love you and I want to argue like an old married couple... call me later so I can tell you what i read in Cosmo today at the hair salon.....
fixed... stop crying bitches hemi>*

-ian

Quick Reply: 2jz into mkIII?