Toyota/Lexus Tech Got an MR2? This is the place for you! Celicas, Camrys, and Supras too!

A little birdie.....

Old 10-26-2004, 11:39 AM
7M 2JZ bird in pear tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by 722ish
dude, you say this every time someone posts, and youre an annoying motherfucker... if the block needs work at over 25 psi, then stock MKIV twins will be good no matter how easy it is...
Good, but worth it for the money? You could get a nice single setup for ~ as much probably...
i understand it isnt a bolt on affair, but i doubt things are as complicated as you make them sound... also, single turbos on anything are fairly pricey as i know by owning a JZ powered car... they are by no means cheap, and im again assuming that the 1jz doesnt come dirt cheap also...
Didnt even look at the goddamn link did you?!

here is the thing, some people dont want to spend the money, some people cant, some people would rather try it... however, i would flat out enjoy it if you would stop flapping your jaw and keep your trap shut... do me a favor, keep that cocksucker of yours shut, and leave it to people that can reply with some decency...
What the hell are you talking about?! Decency? What did I post wrong?! Look it up yourself, verify it...thats 100% true info there. I used to know a thing or two about the 1JZ before my downward spiral.

Yeah I'm 15...why does that matter? Hypocrite even says 'keep it decent' along with 'cocksucker' and trap and what not...dont judge me! You dont even know me! If I was really as bad as you guys think, I dont think Andy would like me either, and we've met in person. If I was really that bad, then it just wouldnt happen. Oh all knowing one...suddenly MHG stands for 'block'?! Try Metal Head Gasket!

ASE: Brakes
Yea..that very well could have been the most retarded idea I've ever heard, but .. do it anyway. -TheShow50h
Old 10-26-2004, 12:38 PM
Hello

So I guess at 15 you are master fabricator? Did you notice the nice custom y pipe to accommodate the mkiv turbo’s? But I guess that’s easy…right?
Real knowledge can only be gained by experience, not reading other peoples information. I have not seen any of your own custom work or fabrication so until then maybe you should keep your mouth shut since it seems apparent you do not fully understand what you are talking about.
If you actually do want to learn something go out and build something. Use other people’s information only as tools and then make your own conclusions. Then maybe you can start to earn some respect. We do not need any more bandwidth wasted with your garbage.
Old 10-26-2004, 02:23 PM
7M 2JZ bird in pear tree

Originally posted by psifactor
So I guess at 15 you are master fabricator?
What? no...where did you get that idea? I'm an expert at welding just because I gave him a link?
Did you notice the nice custom y pipe to accommodate the mkiv turbo’s? But I guess that’s easy…right?
Like I said, I wouldnt know...I just gave him a link...

Real knowledge can only be gained by experience, not reading other peoples information. I have not seen any of your own custom work or fabrication so until then maybe you should keep your mouth shut since it seems apparent you do not fully understand what you are talking about.
I havent actually made anything myself, but I've taken a weeklong course over the summer on some incredibly minor, basic tidmits. Full class next year, all year long for 2 periods a day (read: 3 hours, block schedualing). I dont pretend to know everything, though it may seem like I do.

ASE: Brakes
Yea..that very well could have been the most retarded idea I've ever heard, but .. do it anyway. -TheShow50h
Old 10-26-2004, 07:21 PM

yawn