Toyota/Lexus Tech Got an MR2? This is the place for you! Celicas, Camrys, and Supras too!

A little birdie.....

Old 10-25-2004, 02:53 PM
THE MAN

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

a car with fuel cut will never see 100% duty so just throw some 1000cc injectors in it " think about it"
Old 10-25-2004, 04:56 PM
Hello

Maybe. Depends on the price. If its cheap i'll run, but if not i'm too slow to be showing off for everyone.

But now if there is some crazy way I have a manifold before then, I'll definately be down for running.
Old 10-25-2004, 05:17 PM
Hello

I did let Bill take it down the track twice while racing the other red 1j. I just got fed up and figured it was my driving that was causing shitty 60' times, so I let someone else give it a try.
Old 10-25-2004, 08:18 PM
more class than college

WAXED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
j/k
you need a 4.10 torsen and a DP.
you saw how much quicker I was up to 3rd gear.

team v8 in the works. hold one tango.....
hot hot heat in the cup!!!
Old 10-25-2004, 08:20 PM
more class than college

Originally posted by Cronic
Im confused a bit. 6 440cc injectors = 440whp capable. How is that not much more then 360whp?
but would you ever run at 100% duty cycle??
why would you risk it???
80% is what you want for max right??

team v8 in the works. hold one tango.....
hot hot heat in the cup!!!
Old 10-26-2004, 04:10 AM
Hello

Thats ok andy....I'll be flying by you when you top at at 160 with my 373. I'm able to do 80mph in 2nd gear. Now I would just love to know what the car will top out at.
BTW, the video I have we are waxing YOU!!! hahah, were is your proof, because I have some!
dp to hopefully come this weekend if not sooner. Rematch soon after I learn to get off the line.
Old 10-26-2004, 04:16 AM
ASM FTW!

Originally posted by Orion ZyGarian
So was I wrong?

Anyways, its not that easy to just 'bolt on' the CT-12B's. Block can handle a shitload, but not quite as much as a 2JZ. Stock MHG needs replacing at ~ 25psi

http://www.supraforums.com/forum/sho...mk4+turbos+1jz
dude, you say this every time someone posts, and youre an annoying motherfucker... if the block needs work at over 25 psi, then stock MKIV twins will be good no matter how easy it is... i understand it isnt a bolt on affair, but i doubt things are as complicated as you make them sound... also, single turbos on anything are fairly pricey as i know by owning a JZ powered car... they are by no means cheap, and im again assuming that the 1jz doesnt come dirt cheap also... here is the thing, some people dont want to spend the money, some people cant, some people would rather try it... however, i would flat out enjoy it if you would stop flapping your jaw and keep your trap shut... do me a favor, keep that cocksucker of yours shut, and leave it to people that can reply with some decency...

however.... if you would like to continue this, PM me, and ill continue... how old are you anyway? 14 or something?
Old 10-26-2004, 11:28 AM
Treated and Released

^^^^Huh? Your mad at him becuase he said it was stupid to boost past 1 bar? The block doesnt need work at 25psi...the head gasket needs to be upgraded like he said.
“Equality, rightly understood as our founding fathers understood it, leads to liberty and to the emancipation of creative differences; wrongly understood, as it has been so tragically in our time, it leads first to conformity and then to despotism”-Barry Goldwater