Subaru Tech All We'll Drive

07 sti motor install

Old 01-07-2009, 09:24 PM
I'm Slow

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by racer_x

Not mine, but worth looking at
That is one of the sickest paint schemes I have ever seen.......LOVE IT!

550/550
Old 01-07-2009, 11:46 PM

yeah they are a bitch to keep clean and definitely a sick paint job on that sub that racer x posted but i think i will look in to s&r if anything a tranny rebuild but idk if ill even ever need it cause look at big valley running like 850 on a stock tranny excluding the clutch, driveshaft and cv axles so idk but yeah im really hung up on how im gonna go about this block rebuild cause my tuner says that he'll do it for like 2000 altogether and end up with a 500+ capable block but i could save like a grand if i do it myself so idk but yeah ill take all the advice i can get on a good, quick spooling very capable and desent hp number making turbo i gotta lot of reseach to do also on the best setup for what ever turbo and cams i get....
Old 01-08-2009, 03:02 AM
vroom psshh.

Real Street Performance built Josh Raysin's (he's on FS). subiefan, sign up for an account with FloridaSubarus.com and PM Josh06wrx re: his setup. If I remember correctly, he got out the door pretty affordably and had a really nice build done on it.
Old 01-08-2009, 03:04 AM
vroom psshh.

Originally Posted by I'm Slow
That is one of the sickest paint schemes I have ever seen.......LOVE IT!
me 3!!
Old 01-08-2009, 03:49 AM
infraction king

Originally Posted by subiefan7162
yeah they are a bitch to keep clean and definitely a sick paint job on that sub that racer x posted but i think i will look in to s&r if anything a tranny rebuild but idk if ill even ever need it cause look at big valley running like 850 on a stock tranny excluding the clutch, driveshaft and cv axles so idk but yeah im really hung up on how im gonna go about this block rebuild cause my tuner says that he'll do it for like 2000 altogether and end up with a 500+ capable block but i could save like a grand if i do it myself so idk but yeah ill take all the advice i can get on a good, quick spooling very capable and desent hp number making turbo i gotta lot of reseach to do also on the best setup for what ever turbo and cams i get....
punctuation ever ??

98 E36 ///M3 Sedan
07 Civic Si Sedan
Old 01-08-2009, 03:59 AM
400hp club, barely

Originally Posted by subiefan7162
^

thats plenty!
Old 01-10-2009, 03:01 PM

thanks for the info i just registered for fs so... hey have you guys ever heard of brokeasfucracing out of lakeland? do they still roll on weekends?
Old 01-12-2009, 09:15 PM

Originally Posted by I'm Slow
I hate to say it but CFT had 2 nasty Subies they built a couple years back.
ask alex how well they built his motor
Old 01-15-2009, 02:28 PM
I'm Slow

^ I believe Alex bought an already built and abused setup that was built by cft......I'm pretty sure he bought the motor from that sedona red bugeye they had built. That car was sick for a little bit. I know by the time Alex got it the thing was ragged out.

550/550
Old 01-16-2009, 08:59 PM

shit if i go to them i hope they wouldnt do that to me and give me used parts and what not.... im seriously considering doing it myself i could use the experience and it would save me money, id still have to take it to a shop though so they could hone and check the cylinder walls and the deck to make sure there a ok