Subaru Tech All We'll Drive

Seriously Part IV

Old 08-09-2006, 03:00 PM
Am I OG Yet ?

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Seriously Part IV

Well today I returned down to Zephyrhills to retrieve my STi that I stored at my grandparents 55+ park. I looked the car over to make sure the grass guys did not toss junk at it but the cover was clean so I packed that all up. Opened the door and it was unlocked and I felt a gut wrenching feeling in my stomach like here we go I got jacked and all my shits gone. I know I locked the car so I sit down and nothings missing. I fliped up my avcr, Timer is still there so is the V1 display.

I put the key in the ignition the car makes a funky sound and it wont start, I get out lift the hood to see if I can get a jump and there to my dissmay is my fuel line pulled off the metal nub on the engine. I freak all out thinking someones trying to kill me then I realise the tank was filled the night I parked it. I pull the line and tighten it prime the pump and the gauge is at less then 1/4.

I went to the autoparts store and replaced the fuel line and made a police reoprt over the phone b/c my insurance wanted it done incase the thing burned up later. I still cant believe someone jacked my gas, and left all my electronics alone. After I double checking eveything I went to get gas and the light came on about a mile from the station. got damn near all of it.
why??
Old 08-09-2006, 04:15 PM

cause gas is like $3.15/gal. seriously though it is weird they would go through that much trouble to steal your gas. hopefully they didn't mess anything else up.
Old 08-09-2006, 07:14 PM
CHILLING SPREE!!!

WTF? Thats really weird good thing it was just the gas but, jeez they were trying to siphon gas from the damn injectors!!!
Old 08-09-2006, 07:44 PM

must be dumb criminals , but lucky for you kinda.

6 letters spell it, 5 lifters be ticking on it, 4 cams spinning on it, 3in cutout on it, 2 heads flowing on it, 1 turbo creeping on it, SUBARU.
Osecuroms.org Opensource Stage II 2006 wrx 281 downloads and counting
Pm me about Subaru Tuning

Old 08-09-2006, 08:05 PM

What kind of a cheap fuck would steal gas? Was the car parked around a bunch of hillbillies or something?
Old 08-09-2006, 08:14 PM
Am I OG Yet ?

Originally Posted by platinm
What kind of a cheap fuck would steal gas? Was the car parked around a bunch of hillbillies or something?
Not at all, Its one of the best and highest priced 55+ developments in the city. They have night time security, I parked the car on a street at someones house my grandparents know. The ppl next door on both sides have gone north for the summer. The other ppl on the street acrost have also gone north and the other 2 in plain sight saw nothing. It was under a car port with the drivers side facing the house. The gas door would have been right by someones window.

They are thinking it was the lawn mowing contractor. The workers would have known who was in the park and who is not. Im just glad they diddent take the electronics that would have sucked ass.
Old 08-09-2006, 08:15 PM
CHILLING SPREE!!!

That lawn boy stole it? What a waste of 93 octane!!!!
Old 08-10-2006, 09:39 PM

hahahahahahahahahahahah. im sorry bro. but thats funny as fuck. what an asshole. sorry to hear. :/ kill that mofo.

..->
Old 08-11-2006, 03:45 PM
Gravel fiend

Want to talk about cheap people? In California, they have these guys, like the Road Rangers around here, that will help people on the interstate system to keep traffic flowing. Stuff like change a flat, give you a jump if you're stalled on the side of the road, even supply a gallon of gas for you to make it to the next exit. Well, when gas starts to edge up (like it has again recently) people will drive until they run out of gas, get a free gallon, drive until they run out of gas, get another free gallon, etc. There are some really, really cheap bastards out there who will take advantage of every chance they can get to not pay for things.

P.S. - 100 octane at my usual station went up $1/gal over the past month, and that stuff rarely fluctuates. FTL.