Subaru Tech All We'll Drive

safe subaru dealership to go to

Old 11-23-2005, 07:11 PM
project car comming soon.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default safe subaru dealership to go to

ok so i just moved back from tallahassee and the local sarasota dealers lack of knowledge scares me so they will not be touching my car....i just need my tranny fluid changed as i just reached 40k and my rear struts checked out as i think they or atleast the driver rear has gone bad im worried over all the stuff discussed as to whether or not to take my car to mastro now or not and whether i should go to bert smith....i spoke with someone in service from mastro about everything and he was very nice over the phone....input anyone
Old 11-23-2005, 08:11 PM
Secret Squirrel

Originally Posted by onefast01lude
ok so i just moved back from tallahassee and the local sarasota dealers lack of knowledge scares me so they will not be touching my car....i just need my tranny fluid changed as i just reached 40k and my rear struts checked out as i think they or atleast the driver rear has gone bad im worried over all the stuff discussed as to whether or not to take my car to mastro now or not and whether i should go to bert smith....i spoke with someone in service from mastro about everything and he was very nice over the phone....input anyone
you can change your tranny fluid by yourself with a jack. or do you want to be shown up by a girl i just showed how to do it? what is wrong with your struts? a clunk? i wouldnt hold brewpubeavers review as a dont go to mastro order. i'm sure they wont hurt you.
Old 11-24-2005, 02:15 AM
So now I'm a liar...

Originally Posted by onefast01lude
i just need my tranny fluid changed as i just reached 40k and my rear struts checked out as i think they or atleast the driver rear has gone bad im worried over all the stuff discussed as to whether or not to take my car to mastro now or not and whether i should go to bert smith....i spoke with someone in service from mastro about everything and he was very nice over the phone....input anyone
I appreciate your concern considering the other post but invite you to give Mastro a try. If you called this past week you either spoke to me in Service department or the Pete Mastro himself and either one of us would be glad to help you out.
Old 11-24-2005, 06:21 AM
Firemedic / Local 4420

Yes our happy customers greatly outweight the un-happy ones. We have people come from all over Florida to have service done. One customer drives from Miami to get his major services and warrany work done with us.

Kyle
Old 11-24-2005, 09:01 AM
Rock Star

I agree that the tranny fluid change is a simple job that you could do yourself. There is a DIY on WRXfanatics.com on how to do it.
Old 11-24-2005, 05:23 PM

you see i would do it myself but i am currently living in a deed restricted community in which they are pretty harsh on working on cars ....i cant barely take my wheels off to fully clean my rims without getting looks sucks but stuck till my house is done and i cant even sign a contract for a couple months since the lots in the phase are sold out and im having to wait for the next phase...btw my garage is full of stuff since the place im currently living in is half the size of our old place
Old 11-24-2005, 05:24 PM

has anybody had experiences with bert smith subaru???
Old 11-27-2005, 05:01 PM

I m not familiar with Bert Smith but i was very happy with the all the help Mastro gave me when my KAAZ aftermarket transmission gears broke and they got me set up with new RA gears.
Thanks again Kyle and everyone else involved it drives great

'02 Subaru WRX 2.5L, SR40 turbo, MRT TMIC, RA gears, ACT clutch & flywheel
'06 Chevy Cobalt SS GM Stg 2 G85 lsd
'94 Acura Integra GSR sold
'99 Isuzu Rodeo 4x4 2" lift, Procomp 9000 shocks, 20" Procomp Knight Khrome wheels sold
'92 Acura Integra RS sold
'04 CRF450R '86 TRX250R
Old 11-27-2005, 05:39 PM

thanks everyone was just getting everyone $.02 after speaking over the phone with them im gonna go to mastro